Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 751-775 of 7802 results.
A very short story about a grieving, nostalgic woman who has recently buried her fetus.
ok. I have no idea. saw a poem, though of a Hilson one. typed it, and now here it is.
A short one-shot about a light dragon and a griffin. Friendship, not a pairing fic.

These are my characters, of course.^^
story bout things changing and stuff like that i
thought bout this sort of stuff not long ago
and i wrote a little idk, like just a littl article or so bout it not to impress just to say somtin, u kno
A girl captured by the Organization to use against Sora tries to escape.
Are you like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or the newest heroine in 2002, Cream? For your answers, put in the letter you want.
Um, just a little something I was working on that isn''t a fanfiction. I''m writing a story about a young teenager who hears a life-changing conversation from his new neighbors'' window. That''s the best I can describe it, but I suck a story descriptions.
I was reading Vol 8 of ''Yami not matsui'' also known as ''Descendents of darkness'' alot was about the character Tsuzuki T.T but um reading about him inspired a liitle bit of me to write something so I hope you like it ^_^
Some silly haiku.
Here are some poems I''ve been working on.
blood the rabbit lost her parents 14 days after she turned 1, and is living alone with only her chao, Flame. Her only friends are Nikkith the porcupine and Jess the Hedgehog.
"They Say the moon is like a gypsy, She casts a spell and then she''s gone, we all know life is strange, everything can change with the dawn,"- As Long As there''s a Moon (deleted song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
A Perils of Penlope Pitstop Sylvester Sneakly x Penelope short fic
alternate made up what if ending to Episode 12
Cross Country Double Cross
Here is a B-day gift for a friend of mine since her birthday is today so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!!!

I hope you like your gift from me and sorry that is is short that''s because it was hard to think of any thing to wright for this one-shoot story.
A series of case files about Detective Marv Lowe.

Written as English Coursework.

I might write more but I''m not too sure so I''ll leave it as "Completed" for now since Book 1 is done.

Characters based off Game/Show.TV characters.
A Horrid Henry Fanfiction about Henry and Ralph''''s relationship with the new girl, Gina.
This OC is obviously based off of me, but my life was NOTHING like this Corey''s....
Oh man, you''ve got''ve been seeing this one coming.XD

All characters belong to everyone who owns them.
Sasuke, introspection (he''s an arrogant little prick, but he''s still inspiring) For the 100 Themes Challenge on deviantART, and for Team 7, because I loves them.
[When she opened her eyes, her first thought was that he was beautiful. The second was not a full thought, just an awareness. They were safe.] An ItaSaku drabble on love and death. Fluffy.
Watching over captives is never fun, and Sakura has reason to dislike this man. But even with gills and pointy teeth, he''s still human. Non-romance, SakuKisa, for the 100 Themes Challenge.
It''''s been 5 years since the Dark Lord has fallen. The war was heavy on many, especially heroes Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. But can a chance of fate once again mend their lives to how it used to be?
something i made while listening to my mom and sister gina fight...and watching the rain outside
Just my view of love
A story about Edward.
Nothing more.

This = Voices
This = Edward''''s thoughts
CAPS = Screams and stuff ofc