Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2476-2500 of 7802 results.
this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.
This story was inspired by my baby sister. You can guess how.
April Fools! It's not april, you silly gooses!
A story of Kovu and Kiara's 3 cubs Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa. Enjoy!
this is a pome for daisy my gf
poem
poem
poem
19 ways to stay sane....~_~
A review for a good game worth renting not buying.
Ok, so Miharu has her dictator's antics thing, and I wanted to write a couple.Ok.here goes.
A whisper slithers through the air, spinning tales of a dangerous deception.  Is riddle lie? As treachery and love tangle, and blood and tears spill, one town falls to pieces. 'I beg of you!...come with me... please... I love you so...'
A short, sad poem I wrote for fun. That's it.
Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.
My 1st Story. Kinda Short. Plz Comment
Vegeta and Goku go to the mall and Goku gets a cell phone..... poor Veggie.
Big Cheese X Polly poem fic story

also a description for a pic

with similar title
This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.
A poem I made.
Nasha was a new student at Cadic, and things weren't going so good. Then she met Jeremie and the gang. Now she has friends, and a secret love. But in order for her to tell her feelings, she'll have to let go of the past.
Story trade for Jiki_Chi. Koa said she was training, Kiba thought she like him...
Are you a spellcasting mage or a sword wielding warrior, yeah?
Or are you a mixed class, yeah? Find out here, yeah!
This is a story about Roxys life from being born to growing up.
I can't believe he's gone... It's just way to shocking... Rest in peace: Chris Benoit and family.


RABID WOLVERINE 1967/2007
This is the first chapter of a "parody mary-sue" I wrote to poke fun at people who are serious about writing these things.
 
If this angers you you are either
A. a Mary Sue
or
B. Taking this too seriously