Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3901-3925 of 7802 results.
Darkness thinks of Lily, her innocence and her sin. "White is a foolish color for a soul for it is so easy to sodden." Short one-shot. Please R&R.
this is what mace puts in his diary when he moves to australia
A SHORT one-shot inside Lucy's mind.
This a fanfic about Organization XIII that mainly centers around Roxas. It is not finished yet.
i said this is the best story i have ever made well me and my friends just to tell you this maybe the long story on fac
Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.
One-shot. Kyo has a good Valintines Day for once. Sorry this is soooo late R&R Please ^^
This is a poem I wrote for my school's literary magazine.
Part 1 of Tails the Fox. Includes chapters 1-9, which are reposts. In part 1, Experiment 2 escapes from Death Row, Knuckles and Experiment 1's race to find the Master Emerald begins, and Tails takes on Eggman's army in an invasion of Station Square!
Follow June's adventure in the world of Poke'mon.
sonic gets mad and blows up at amy but shes not crying!
my first ever fan fic please comment!
Strange things have been taking place caused by the darkness and the cruel beings that live within it. Sora, Donald and Goofy must fight against the heartless joined by some new characters Princess Kita, Ti-Day and Ni-Ne Nite. Appointed by King Mickey t
this is the poem by me entitled Stop Breathing tuned into a song.
teehee, forgot somethin. sorry!
A little thing I did when I wasn't feeling too happeh. This was a hit over at DA, so I hope you guys like it.
Well, this is actually a poem that goes with the story I have posted right now call "Ice and Snow" if you can guess who's thoughts the poem dictates I will give you a pat on the back as well as some rock candy. ^_^ Please review and check out my story too
Came out of nowhere - didn't capture exactly what I wanted to say, though. Still like it.
well a story my sis made
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
A strange force teleports different characters from different things (anime, live action movies, etc...) Onto the Merry-Go! WHAT WILL LUFFY DO WITHOUT MEAT?! And what will Sanji and Kakashi do when they discover ME?!
Gaara hates Sasuke. Itachi hates Sasuke. Gaara wants revenge and meets up with Itachi. Itachi gets close t Gaara...too close!
This is the story of Saffrons life in a poem.
These are the biographies for the two main characters of my upcoming Star Wars Fanfic, Trojo Spyps and Juno Zyel. The fic is currently untitled.