Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3776-3800 of 7802 results.
Constantine
Chrno Crusade

New York 1989 in few months has had an increase of murders by satanic sacrifices have the department of head police. Found out this the order of Magdala it decided to send to an agent specialized in this case.
End of the world story....cause elementals lose control of their powers.... Aqua - water / Alena - light Will - wind / Blake - darkness Blaise - fire Terra - earth
Elvira Simmons has just been reaquainted with her cousin, and tries to get along with him and his friends.
This is an original screenplay I wrote for a short 5 minute submission film (for "On the Lot"). Ted the Zombie has been a character a friend and I just fell in love with. This won't be the only cameo of my beloved Ted.
sad lil poem
Long ago, there was a goddess who put all the elements of the universe together and created a special power that, under certain circumstances, could either save the universe or destroy it. The power selects its user, just like all things magical. The user passes its power through the generations, until one day...when it gets passed down to a hybrid. How will she handle the magnificent power? And how will she react when she finds that there are others just like her scattered throughout the universe?
The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.
A new breed of bender teams up with a banished Prince to save her old village, but both of them have their own selfish plan. Can this girl and her friends really save the world, and can they make the fire prince turn around? (oc/zuko)(other pairings?) .. goes with my fanart
Tis another poem by moi.
sauskes dreatful past with his brother itachi
ash and misty fall in love but only to have suffering.
love is to dangerous for this couple.
love is finaly let out and the two are finaly getting married frome beginning to the marrige this is the tail of the perfict couple
[Republic Commando, post Hard Contact] The clone commandos contemplates the simple things as Omega Squad prepares for their next mission onboard a luxury liner.
A few of these youve probly heard but some of them you might not of so anyway.
a collection of funny quotes about cats. some of my own are in there too
when u do this, your a real shaman king fanatic.
Finaly The Story Is Out
Who is flame
why does he know tails
how come i dont ike burrito's
A tale of love, death, sadness and happinesWhy must love be so frail? Secrets are the death of love. Can Emerald save her love in time?
Or will chaos ensue and steal her love away?
A Ranma½/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover. Based on my fav. episode.Bakura realizes that women have it much easier and says hew ould want to be one, a mistake, before he knows of it he is confronted with his female side.
me and my friend jake made this over IM
the cont of my storys a pointless story and daisy get back at peach my 17 story
(No set summary as of yet; ratings pertain to current time only.) Running from the past is never easy.
I don't really have a good synopsis for this story, but it's going to be kind of short.

Be prepared to cry a little when you read this. I don't really know how to describe it, you'll just have to read it I guess.
This story is about a girl who moves to town and some events lead one to another leading to a surprise ending(I hope).