Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3701-3725 of 7802 results.
This is what happens when a crazed fangirl makes a FMA script for random FMA characters. What exactly is a 'sex pie'? Why is Roy playing a randome instument? Why is scar having a 2 man party with Al? FIND OUT HERE!!!!
*warning, may contain some spoilers*
Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D
When this elven woman finally discovers who she is, her identity is altered once more. Will she be able to conquer the cause, or is she forever stuck as the hybrid she's been morphed into now?
Just Read it. I don't care if you like it or don't like it.
I just randomly wrote this in an e-mail to my sister. She said it was really funny....I didn't think it was that great. She really wanted me to add it to Fanart Central...So, I did. Here it is! ~Enjoy~
Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D
this is a danny phantom and naruto cross thing. its not done yet so be patient
Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.
The Legendary Curse of Imori is based on Avatar but in animal form. They come from four of six regions to fill out their destiny. But what they find out is that they are re-carnations of the original Imori Curse holders, now they have to find out how to defeat the evil that only the Holy One knows about. What Will the four new Imori curse holders do?
This is for tyler who left us a while ago for the great beyond.
I found out that I could just make a book on here for my poetry so now I'm doing it. Get over it wussies! Muahahahahaha! Yeah.
This is a poem that was in my diary. ^_^ So you guys can't read this. Muahahahahahahaaha! No but really. I just typed it up today, and I guess I'm going to be writing poetry...but still drawing because drawing is more funner. heh heh...bad grammar is fun. But lets see, this is about me and what goes on through my mind. Alot. Cause I'm violent like that. ^^
This story is about Destiny's (my) past. From when I was born till......something. It's hard making a description and not ruining the story for ya! ^-^V the first chapter has a small birth scene so be careful. To see a picture of My father, Leon Nishimura, go to Crocdragon89's gallery and look for the pic titled "Fazha!"
A story about when a new intern comes around from teh sand village. Will gaara fall for her or will he ignore her completly. Tiny naruto+OC Gaara+OC
What happens when in 7th grade, I find out about two things: #1, the hottest guy in school likes me, and #2, two guys are gay? Mayhem. WHat else?!?!
 
Oh, and this is through my POV!! :P
Just somthing i wrote when i wasnt in a good mood lets say. if you read it and go WTF? then dont feel bad cause i can gaurentee i will be saying the same thing tomorrow
brandy:yesssss!
miranda:yays!
us both:we passed were ganna be invaders!
NIR:im so happy 4 you guys.
(beep beep beep)
brandy:answer that miranda.
miranda:(answers it)
(the tallests appear on the screen)
tallest red:we have some news.tell em purple!
tallest purple:you two will be assined to planet earth to help the irken invader already living there.
us:wheeeeeeeee!yays!
KIR:go fleemco go!
brandy:ummmm
computer:end transmission.
to be continued!
One day while saying the "Pledge of Allegence" in school, Liberty suddenly transforms into something magical! She is totally beautiful and is dressed in a patrioctic costume! She has a cute wand that can do anything, and suddenly can sense when someone wants to harm the United States! She soon discovers 4 other girls with the same powers of her. Except they live in a whole other country and protect their country. If You want to find out more about Liberty's adventures then read this now!
a character i made up at 3 years old and now i am 15 going on 16 in 09/23/06
i just thorght i would write this story so i did and it is just about love and well plase just read it
Pretty much a summary of various dreams of mine.
A sixteen year old boy, his best friend, and his best friend's little sister start the journey of a life time in a world they never knew existed.
Two boys. They grew up together but one of them moved away. Arin longs for those day when he was younger. What happens when they reunite. ((Shounen-ai/Yaoi))
It's a fanfic of my Yuu Yuu Hakusho fancharacter Shana Dakari Yumato, and Hiei Jaganashi. Please comment...(I know Hiei is OC...^^; )
This is just a fan fiction and a game idea. I have been coming up with a lot of them lately. =3