Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3576-3600 of 7802 results.
Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D
Tell me what you think.. i wrote some of these last year
Also check out KissArmy76's poetry i didnt want to copy him but thats why i decided to put my poetry up
I really dunno. I just sat down one night and started writing the first things that came to mind...Maybe I'll continue it if enough people like it.
kiarie has always had a heart of gold this proves it OMG WHY IS THIS STORY SO POPULAR I THINK IT SUCKS 0_0
A One piece story i wrote. 4 kids, who are 16 years old, join the straw hat crew, are amazing. They stick together, but one girl doesn't care for her friends much after an accident between them almost gets her killed.  Find out what happens!
Underneath the designer wear and pretty hair, there is a person with insecurities. Written in response to my friend dropping from a size ten to size eight, saying that she is fat, and denying that I am. I want to give her something to cry about.
if you been reading find out what happens next
there is a new bad guy who is destined to kill one of the monks. she's even willing to kidnap kimiko to get to him (clay/kim story)
its about sonic and amy and kirby
its pretty funny well please comment
The sad life of gaara...
This is a request from my friend, so please comment!
"Sally meets Jack for the first time . . ." I wrote this a few months back and decided that I may as well post this here as well :)
its about a young girl bout 12
shes an explorer and shes in the sahahra desert when she comes across a creature.
tis a poem for someone that needs to get his head fixed!
Yup, I've done about 50% of these. =D
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!
I suck at poetry, but you can only become better through practise... and CC.
dont steal i have copyright. i hope u enjoy^^
My goal, post this on all websites I know to let people know about steve Irwin.
From a saying my Father told me. The only thing you life that you have to do is die. It may sound harsh buts it's true.
This is my original story and copyrighted Lanzor CF cell fighters read and enjoy
A poem about the pain of ending a long friendship.
A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes
I am back! I'm happy to be here. Check this out!