Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3676-3700 of 7802 results.
Dashi, Chase, Guan, Wuya. Four very different people who were once held together by a powerful bond of friendship and love. This is the chronicle of their lives: the events that brought them together, and the events that tore them apart.
When the pre-k (except Suise and Harold) thought they were better than the babies at anything,that made the babies mad,so now they set up a fighting tourment.
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
The years have passed. Alucard takes some time out to muse over the graves of three people he has loved the most. In response to the Guild of the Fantastic Quill challenge.
Curse of Darkness. The story of the destruction of Cordova Town and the death of a young boy with asperations of being a writer...
It's Joker's and Harley's wedding! But, then, why was Joker not informed?
Some Batman's villains discuss a TV show.
Fred's point of view as she dies. Companion to Not This Day. One Shot.
Spike tells you about his view on the day Fred died.
Artemis has found the woman of his dreams...in his dreams. Will he ever get to tell her of his love?
A Buffy Forever Knight crossover. Spike and Lacroix in a bar...that's all I'm telling you! Oh, and it's one shot.
This is a companion story to my After Midnight series. What does Mcgonagall do when her students sleep?
This is the companion story to Snape, After Midnight and its sequel, The Picture. What does our beloved Headmaster do after midnight?
What Voldemort said after he took Bellatrix from the Ministry of Magic. OotP spoilers. One-Shot.
Sequel to Snape After Midnight. So, what happened to that exposing picture?
It started as a joke, then, six months later, turned into a full blown prank. With only Snape left in charge, how will Harry, Ron, and Hermione survive this one?
Harry is dared by Fred, George, and Ron one night to sneak down to the kitchens and steal some food, but what he finds out is something he really didn't want to know. What is it exactly that Snape does after midnight?
A DragonBall Z: Budokai, Poke'mon, and Digimon Crossover Story.

Ash and May were on their way to Pallet Town to Meet Ash's mom after another 2 years on the road and meet a young Blue-haired Kitsune-Girl named Ame Star Sakura-Syphon. They all tag-along to go to Pallet Town but are Thrown into a Vortex; Kari and T.K. have been dating for two months now and are in the park with Gatomon and Patamon but meet up with a Pink-haired digi-destined named Neo Saikou Niju with a very unusual Biyomon. They all begin talking and are hurled into the same Vortex; Saiyan is training with his Daughter Ame (My OC, after the buu saga, before the last few episodes of DBZ, Ame is the same age as Goten) and the two sense something strange; Cooler and Kid Buu have been revived! They now want to destroy the universe.

What will come of Ash, May, Ame, Kari, T.K., Neo, Their digimon, and the Z-Fighters? Read to Find out!
A story of a young girl who gets bullied and meets some fairy friends. It may sound like some young child's story book but its actully based for teenage girls so please give it ago! Thanks!
An attempted rape awakens Mae's youkai kitsune blood, now she must seek answers in the past with Kagome and the inu gang...OC/Sessho pairing..Slight FB crossover, just 'cos I can...
Short poems that sprouted from my mind of varying degrees of competence.
A poem I wrote for a Pic. Roy/Ed Ed POV
A story I made up with my friend.
I have pictures that go along with it, but I didn't make the sprites.
One shot. Amidamaru thinks of how his relationship with Yoh has developed over time. Yoh x Amidamaru. Fluff. "He aspires to be above the traits that make us human..."
what happenss when jamie finds her true love in bed with another woman...will jamie give up on herself...on life ...or on love rea this to find out her story of loss.love and hope