Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3601-3625 of 7802 results.
Uh, I made this Sonic story about two years ago, just for fun, funnily enough, it barely has Espio in it! DX I just like the title. And it's a cliffhanger! >:D
^ ^ Comments?
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
I wrote this awhile back, I just recently found it while digging through all my papers. I don't no where I got the notion to write this, They always seem to be about finding someone or trying to reach to someone, Ah well just a bit odd that's all!I think I remember when I wrote this, I was.........13 then I think? I just wrote it out of the blue. Anyway R&R!
This is a profile for my, most possibly strongest, character. His name is RogaN. Please enjoy.
These are four of my original characters. Please note, I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SHOW. Comment to tell me if I should continue with the story.
For Tiffany hope you like it
"Does anyone want my cherry?" SasuNaru
This is my first tutorial and it took a day to plan and actually make a tutorial!! Sorry if my grammar is bad...

Overview: You're stuck with MS Paint and not with Photoshop...sucks isn't it? Not if you use this tutorial on how to make a basic anime chibi. This tutorial features how to draw Anaa Kyoyama from Shaman King to get it started!
Paulina and jack have news for all, PAULINA'S HAVING A BABY. not just a baby twins. will the two love there children and cherish them? read to find out
when they meet
Running away from her only family and her destiny are all in the past as cynoclon Sutoria makes new friends. But can the Mew Mew gang help her out? Or will her brother find her first?
Okay... let me explain. This is what my life would be like if I really knew MCR from when we were young. I am the girl in the very beginning and my name is Ira. I am way older than I am now. Probably 28. Yeah... I'm around their age... Just love my fantasy world and stop thinking about how strange I am!
Coco annoys the hell out of Pasadena...XDDD
 
Like the title says, a bug and a snake. a snake describes a character I made up, and a bug... describes a naruto character... obvisously
All fact and no fiction.
I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I just found out from Nintendo Power magazine that there will be a Tales of Symphonia anime series coming out in Japan in 2007! No word on US release though.... I'll buy it and watch it even if its in Japanese though! (Do Japanese dvd's have English subtiles?)

Please comment me if you have any more information! Oh, and if your a Kratos Aurion fan, YOU RULE!!!
Another poem...

As we destroy Earth, we reach to Mars, the God of War. And he will accept us because we embody everything he is: war and destruction and a sick sense of pride.
A poem...

We've dreamt it; we're so close. I wish...
Everyone has their views on life. Gerard and Mikey Way are no exception. Gerard has his opinion on how things work, and Mikey has his. Marilyn Manson, however, is extremely wise and thinks profoundly about all things. At the same time, the world keeps spinning beneath their feet and they have to run to keep up.


Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD
Ok This a story about B.A.S. xD
To go to tokyo to see Malon xD
And going to meet the bladebreakers XD

Watch out somtimes there is some bad English
Yeah, kinda weird I think. Tell me what you think.

All of the gods in here are totally made up and I do not believe they exist.
Feraldo is Time chronicler from the VERY distant future. Though time is already foreseen and recorded in The Book of Future, it leaves the universe open to change, and details being missed. Feraldo's job is to record the details of the past and future not recorded in The Book. Though his secondary task is to preserve events destined to happen without making a large impression on history.
 
His current mission however, will lead to personal a personal loss, and a responsibility greater than any other Time Chronicler ever known.