Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3551-3575 of 7802 results.
Well, here are some 'interviews' with all of my characters. Very random. You may not get the Puffy and Hunter one, so just incase, remember that Hunter has the power of telekinysis. Anyhoo, enjoy.
Cream takes Gray to her house to meet her mother vanilla, And things from Gray's past come up. Will Cream and Vanilla Cheer Gray up and Forget about his past? Read and See my friends read and See. 
Ok now first of all please do not take offense if there are people out there who might take offense.
Micki Goes Crazy with her Chemistry set....
sasuke must chose between love and power
Basically its about the show Inuyasha except we continue where the show had ended like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru die. Two new characters Terra and unknown.
Each chapter is a new way to annoy the crap out of your older our younger brother or sister. I got a lot of evil ideas! Alas, i can only put 101. BUUUUUT if i want to after that i could make a (dun dun duuun) sequel....
(minaiacle laughter)
|:P
A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...
Harry Potter lives his not-so-normal life at the Dursleys, and survives with the letters that are sent to him every year. And finally, he gets to leave the Dursleys in his Guardian Angel's arms, never to return.
i was with this guy for 4 months all together then leaves me tells every one he only dated me cause he felt sorry for me then asks my best friend out and is currently buying her the whole fracking world
Thanks to Courage's constant nightmares about his long lost parents The Computer finds out and they soon find they don't hate each other as much as they may think.
This is an AU of the episode Hard Drive Courage with some huge changes. You don’t need to have seen the episode to understand the story though. This is also CourageXComputer slash so stay away if you don’t like slash.
these are the moments that i will remember forever. They are all short but have so much meaning to me.
Yeah you heard her my First day of high school...I'm in the 9th grade just like Sora in fact this is Sora's first day too...one reason is that we just moved here to Destiny Island from Traverse Town
Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora and more in later chps
This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.
Just a song I wrote. When I sing it, it sort of has an Evanescence/FlyLeaf type vibe to it, but anyways I like it!
Not sure what to title it... I had to write a horror story for school, but it didn't turn out that horrory.

One-shot fic.

Just read it, it's kind of interesting.

If you think I should put this in another category, just tell me, ok?
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
basically what the title says
i dont make this the ex girlfriend of my brother make this but its Dutch srry for the English people i gonna make a story English people
hey ik heb deze verhaal niet gemaak de ex-vriendin van mn broer heeft deze verhaal gemaak hoop dat je het leuk vind
Because you're brutally honest. It makes me think about what to do.
About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.
Recall Tara? The one who made the Harry Potter fic, called "My Immortal"? Join Sammy, Nise, and Anthony, as they go through the agony of a THIRTY-EIGHT chapter fic of 'goffik' disgrace! (To Tara, if you read this, I'm sorry, but I have to do this!)
This is just how to know if u r obsessed with Jak and Friends!!! I KNOW Iam!!Please comment!! =] Pretty please with sugar and Daxter gummies on top? +.+
The Star Fox team was celebrating after defeating Andross once again. So they held a party at their home. It was going great and then Fox noticed someone who seems to be familier but he can't remember. Who could it be?