Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3751-3775 of 7802 results.
This is one of the funniest things i have ever made! Enjoy!

*DOOPLISS WAS NOT HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY.*
This is a story my friend and I are writing.
feh, not as good as i planned, oh well, comment please! ^_^
There is a Legend that says; Who so ever finds the LAMP is only granted 1 wish.. but what if someone lied and you were ment to get 3 wishes instead of 1 wish? What if you didn`t have a choice in the matter? Would you even get 1 wish at all?
I haven't figured out a name for the story yet, so this default title shall do for now. :D

Anyway, this is just a snipet of my web of thoughts surrounding a particular group of characters I created.

Hmm, I've got this idea going, and I have a few chapters of it down, but I'm not sure if I'll go through with it. I trash a lot of ideas. So, don't be surprised if the next sample of writing I put up is totally different.

And no, I do not have a title for this story. It will remain nameless until I find one.

Any critique and comments are highly appreciated.
The Titans are back from their war with the Brotherhood of Evil, but nothing in Jump City is like how they remembered it. And whom is the mysterious girl who's always wearing her brown hat? What could she possibly be hiding? Even though they've just met her, why does Robin think he's seen her before?
A New power draws new enemies and allies. Along with a new and old Sailor Scouts. Can the scouts handle this or will the world be coverd in forever darkness?
What hapend befor Sly 4..... well find out what Evil plan Dr.M has planed in Under the Rubble
Here are my fan characters' bios. I'll draw pictures of them soon!
A poem for that special someone in your life
It is after the prom, Kim and Ron are starting a new life as a couple. However, events start to occur that will put them both in danger. Can their love for each other survive. Will they be able to survive what is coming. This is the story I work in collaboration with Rich "Lionheart" Sirois. You can see the illustrated version here. http://lionheart.tsunami-art.com/artgallery/bloom/
I'm in the Yu Yu Hakusho world... and the story begins on a bet. WARNING: REALLY STUPID!!!
5 friends find out they have elemental powers one fire, one water, one wind, one ice, and one earth. A Queen from a strange Kingdom have sent them on a misson to find a lost object called "The Heart Mirror"
about how close the characters are alike.enjoy!! (first story, so tell me wut i neeed to repair and i shall!!!enjoy!
Here's a story about a boy who has never recieved love, what will he do when he does get it? Exept it? Or Reject it?
first damn story, tell me what ya think, tis goin on FF.net soon tho,
Mikey has something of Gerard's and is on the run from him; in the hotel stairway. While that chase is in persuit, Frankie is in the lobby awaiting fresh cookies, but will he ever get to taste them?
This is my first story of sonic and company If you want to join let me know
For my English Coursework, we had to write an original piece. This is mine. It got an A*, or 17/18. I shouldn't gloat, but I'm so proud, I worked really hard... On this...
Mr. Wonka has a lot of faces. But he only shows them to Charlie.
Just a small fic where the four are watching a movie! But that movie shouldn't have been watched. Yes, their watching .... Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
This is a fanfiction for Legend of Zelda only two charicters from the series is in it!
At the start of the second semester, Tomo decides to be the best at everything...
And I'll say now that I don't own Azumanga Daioh...
This is a little Funny song I made up from Bohemian (sp??) Rhapsody including the Final Fantasy Characters, Micki, and her friend Tasha. Hope you enjoy it!!
There’s no business like… cartoon business?! Will the Warners decide to end their scene inside the Warner Brothers Lot for good? Yakko thinks so, but what if his siblings think otherwise? The fate of desperate change is in Yakko’s hands, will he choose to be with his Hollywood Crush over his family?