Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5176-5200 of 7802 results.
Poem about Love
Ever wandered who the strongest Final Fantasy character was? Well a whole bunch of FF characters come face to face in a colluseum. All FF fans should come here!
a poem I made for New Years :D
What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.
a poem
I had found some poems I wrote a way long time ago. Decided to put em up here.
Sly Cooper has found another Cooper, but will his new relative live up to the Cooper legacy, or is he invoved with Muggshot?
Ayame finds Hari's video camera and torments the other Sohma's and some of my own characters.Some gay sugestions, but nothing big.
This story is based on an picture a had on MSN. It was of Aragon and Legolas standing next to eachother. I thought what are they doing? ONE-SHOT!
pretty funny!
“Naruto,” he began in a very gentle but firm voice, “you must forget Gaara, because I doubt you will ever see him again.” A young Naruto encounters a boy who is very much like himself.
Dutch original story I just started.
A Sonic story that takes place 15 years after where "Sonic X" Finished
this is my first ever spyro story

its when they first meet
poem, and you tell me,and we both know....
Poem
another poem... i don't feel like describing my poems... because they affect different people in different ways
another poem
small poem i wrote towards the end of 8th grade
There is a strange presence in Jump City. Something strange lying behind all of the ominous snow. The Titans will have their hands full trying to figure out the mystery, but somehow a homeless boy might help them find the answers.
A sequel to Rayman VS Sonic the Hedgehog. The Audience has a new alcoholic member, SEPHIROTH!
Another song that I improved greatly, and again, it has to do with my brother...the stupid head...
Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea
ok... ahh... I like it kinda... its odd... mostly about wanting to be freedom