Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5276-5300 of 7802 results.
I thought this would be funny since many of my friends (Including myself) are Zelda fans on here. Please review and comment.
BBxRae. (One-shot) Unable to sleep one night, Beast Boy discovers that he is not alone. Raven is also awake, and she has a rather embarrassing secret.
MY SEASON OF LYOKO.
SISSI FINDS LYOKO
After many countless hours of editing, I have made a clean version of Midnight Moon. When I say clean, I mean it has no mention of any yaoi-ish things.
A conversation between a mother and her five year old daughter. Just an idea i got whilst listening to Cristofori's Dream by David Lanz.
For all those who are curious on the Japanese names of Yuugiou GX. Here they all. This took me less then fifteen minutes to type down, yes fifteen minutes! Those minutes I could be using for other things! So, enjoy. =D
A poem about some of my feelings n experiences. I cant think of a title, comments welcome.
Just a little thing I did during some spare time. Hatori gets a call and one thing leads to another and Hatori is faced with a problem.
Who are you? Verca? Charlie? Mike? Take this quiz to find out!
Can anybody realy dance anymore?
(Contains slight sexual content)
When a theif meets a spy, what's the worse that could happen?
When all the State Alchemists have to contribute something to the military's Christmas party, what will Ed do? And can he help the newest recruit use her talents for good?
A story I made up with no link to any movie or show but i'll put it under Constantine if there's that genre
A poem that just literally wrote itself. I sat on a chair and the keyboard...well...it isn't hairy...
24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?
A short Christmas story i had to write for english.
in the first harry potter movie voldemort was on the back of quirrels head right? Soooo...me and my friend made a song of what he might sing if he isnt fainting over trolls or doing EVIL deeds for voldemort! Comments plz!
Also i dont own any of the
READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS
this is were errors come in Lyoko and the gang.set up firewalls the errors of lyoko could spread mwuhahaha.
This is a funny little... thing that Karasu_hiei-girl and I wrote one weekend together when we got bored. If you like humor, you'll like this!
Here are my poems
Charles Dickens classic, with a Sonic touch.
"We don't always remember our dreams, but they're there anyways." Iruka isn't a sound sleeper. Kakashi reflects.
Kakashi's supposed to be smart, but he just doesn't get it. Oneshot. Suggestions of KakaIru, but that's not the main focus.