Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 551-575 of 7802 results.
This is a list and description of all Of my Characters! So maybe someone would like to give me gift artz? ;P
Anyway... I came up with this at like 2 in the morning. Couldn''''t sleep, so just started thinking of words and sticking them together. For this one, I would... really like to hear what your interpretations of it are..?
Kima and Yuni have been born into a word of war and hate. The dragons on the islands from the north have invaded the southern islands. Dragons died in the first raid and now Kima and Yuni have to try to survive.
This is a contest where you can adopt a puppy!

Rules:I will describe what the puppy looks like,their gender their and their past.You have to draw a picture of them and if it is good than you can adopt the puppy.
this consists of my characters which later will unite with the characters of the real inuyasha but for now its just how my characters grow up
this is were all my songs for characters go
My cat is so funny ^^
... and the moments that bring them close together. A collection of oneshots & drabbles focusing on Japan and England. Full description on chap. 0
Sylvester Sneekly Penelope Pitstop Sneekly story taking place sometime after Penelope''''s Secret Is Revealed
Meet Markus, the newest of the Demon hunters
Rachel gets a summerjob in the shopping center and her boss turns out to be a Controller. This is just a Swedish essay that I wrote during a Swedish lesson in the spring of 12th class, year 2005. Might continue someday...
8 first chapters are relatively short essays on English proverbs written during English lessons (so don''t expect a high quality from them). The main character is a Baaz with iceblue eyes.
A story from Godzilla''s point of view, when a new monster appears.
My first ever fanfic, which I began writing in summer 1998 and posted on FanFiction.Net years later.
AU and a self-insert, which later becomes a separate OC.
Sidestory about what could have happened between Katara and Zuko after she defeated Azula and before he met Mai again. It could be also called "The Death of Zutara".
There once was an awesome taco.He had a.....just read and you''ll find out!
random Hooded Claw X Penelope pic refs to many episodes in it lol^^
This is a story about a school for the unnatural world. They werwolves,vampires and Demons. A girl is just now starting a new school and falls in love with the local bad boy demon.
Katara visits Zuko at his palace a few months after his coronation to see how he is. They have fun during the visit, but they are soon confused in their hearts; unsure of what they really want.
Artie is upset and the only one who can make him see is beautiful wolf girl Bones. Then when the mood is right he gives her a little something in return
Crossovers from SGA into predator. Starring a wraith that gets sucked into the premise from Predators.
Ok, here is a poem I wrote about a killer Gingerbread Man in August 2004. It''''s old, but I hope you like it. :)
Well, I figured since I put up the Secret Diary of Frodo Baggins here that I would put up the Secret Diary of Legolas Greenleaf..hehe. This was the first secret diary I did, so it''s not as long and probably not as good..lol.
Nick Carter plays dual roles; as a high school band geek & himself.
Basically me and Artie rule over far far away and puss, shrek, donkey and fiona join in the fun!!
Nick & Aaron Carter spoof Batman & Robin.