Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 651-675 of 7802 results.
...emotional i guess
I went to the kerrang tour on feb 4th this year, purely because I am in love with all time low (:
and I want to go into journalism or something similar... so I wrote this.... please tell me what you think (:
I submitted this for my writing contest.

She''ll never know it''s her.
Basically all of my fancharacters described in a Team Fortress 2 style.
I might upload an image or two of their normal appearance.
It''s school day! Annette goes with her friends Tom and Jerry.
I wrote this for Jareth...
I originally wrote this for History but after my teacher marked it i handed it in to my English teacher and she said i could use it in my Folio so i redrafted it and here it is :)
A young girl at age 10 meets a cat and a mouse named Tom and Jerry. Her name is Annette and she loves animals. She meets more friendly people and animals as she goes on her fabulous journey!
They say a man makes himself a man in ways unpredictable to others, each way is totally different from another''s...
this is just slightly a sneak peak to what my story is like with Shady and the whole gang

obviously from someone elses POV

for the original story i might not use this
Inspired by a story by Lady_Nightmare; this is amusing ways to mess with the FF7 gang.
Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!
This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.
.................
Owen, a young boy with a crazy imagination, discovers that there may be a world beyond Earth, and tries to unsolve the mystery of the “Vanishings”. However, his undying love for his girlfriend holds him back.
Well, this is just a little poem I made for my love as a Christmas present. Yeah. I know it''''s not too good, but give me a break. It''''s my first time. ^^;
a somewhat slightly long but still short
Hooded Claw X Penelope romance slight danger story
hehe i dont own 07 ghost and i got board agian
On a search and rescue mission in Japan the X-Men uncover secrets they could not imagine and unlikely allies. What Consequences will they face? What challenges? And above all, will mankind survive this new undertaking? No slash.
Please Help me and tell me things i can improve on! This is a W.I.P
hey i''ll try to post smthing which popped into my head :3
hope you''ll liek it >w<
Just some random poems I made :3 I suck at poetry but... whatever! X3 I shall kill your brain with meh poemness!!!
Plagued by dreams and driven by instincts only he can understand, Naruto finds himself on a new adventure, going solo. What he doesn''t know is that a greater power is guiding his efforts, leading him on a new destiny to save a world that''s not his own.
the great dog god. an demon from the heavens. enjoy the story
you have to read the story to find out what it is