Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 676-700 of 7802 results.
When his dad gets a new job in california, John Jeffferson must leave his old life in oklahoma behind. His friends, family, and life were all about to change.
Alex dreams of meeting one of the Fairy Worriers so far.
a fantasy story of a pixie.
i believe she becomes the first of many to be a Worrier Pixie
It seems that blood soaked chapter of the invasion on Demonic''''s organization is ready to be forgotten. However, one refuses to forget, much less, to forgive.
This is a story about Hannibal Bean. An old enemy is haunting Hannibal Bean down and wants to kill him. Will the monks help Hannibal or let him die?

Xiaolin Showdown charaters(c)Christy Hu

Other charaters belong to me.
This story is about Tenshi Yuki A.K.A. Jaden Yuki''s Daughter and how she meet Yusei.
Family
Amaya-Mother
Jaden-father
Tengoku-twin brother
Kaida-Godmother(also Yusei sponsor ^_^)
Jesse-Godfather
friends
Sora-Jesse''s son
Hikari-Jesse''s daughter
Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?
It''s these short little poems...in a series. I started it when I was in class, having a pretty bad day so its pretty....well not happy
Based on Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, this story features many of my original characters. Here''''s your chance to meet some of my non-Sonic characters!

Oddly, the site won''''t accept 2 as the 1st letter of the title...
I head into space trying to explore a new galaxy, what horrors await me?... (this story was saturday detention work)
Basically this is a story about a family with three messed up kids with psycic powers. Its broken up into a few sections with at least three chapters per section. Each section is narrated by a different character. I hope you enjoy it.
please dont be too harsh this is real my mum smokes and this is a look into what it does to me, evrey night she has coughing attacks but refuses to go to the hospital or doctor. it rips me up.
this is based on a true story, my first boyfriend was a boy i met in a tree, we went through so much together and the first kiss was special for him and me, it was at sunset over looking a lake, i still cry just thinking about it. hope you like it.
it''s a poem, about neverland!!!
i hope you feel something while reading this as i am trying to get a few feelings across, so many people get hit by cars and its not the drivers fault but they have to live with it and it can tear so many familys apart.
umm did you know a fox barks, i only found that out after i wrote this so umm yer please tell me what you think.
and what you think it means!?!
More haiku's may be on the way.
It hadd all been so perfect...until Maka found out...
Its a want not a need.
Well... Something I often think.
Story of a girl in danger from her master. She comes to the Xiaolin Temple for help. What adventure lyes ahead. What evil will she face?

Xiaolin Showdown Charaters(c)Chrsity Hu

Other charaters belong to me.
Okay just for the record, I got board so don''t judge me. Anyways enjoy!^^
One day a girl finds a injured white wolf and brings him home to help him only to find out hes more then just a wolf.
Just a typical day for Maka Albarn and Death the Kid... But will it lead to the revealing of mixed feelings, jealously, and pain?
This is a poem I just wrote. Hope you all like it! ^^
In the story the witch named Luchie has to pick to either become a lycan or a vampire along the line of the fight she learns that not every one she loved is who they are she learns that her parents are alive but will she be able to see them?