Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6351-6375 of 7802 results.
Riku is a drug addict. Sora and Kairi are in love. Gross stuff, too. If you ever want the second chapter, ther is a five-comment minimum.
one shot songfic. what will happen when Chihiro returns?..[kind of a bit of angst at the end]..plz r&r! ^^
The Yamis go to the mall and indoubtfully get attacked by Fan girls! What will they do? Read and find out!
Sequel to If I Had A Delerium. A mysterious new foe appears with one task, to kill all of Emplate's servents. Now Generation X must try to save one of their own before this foe succeeds.
Sequel to Catch A Sound Wave. After the events of Soundwave's attack, one of the student gets a chance to win big, however something happens to lure a visit from an unstoppable foe.
The Longest poem so far....
I Hope you like it and please read it, I really want to share this feeling
A poem kinda of about a person who is at a club does some drugs and gets...u guessed it BUSTED!!!
Strange Animal storys
Under the sea live a human like creature, they have never seen us we have never seen them. Now one has the curage to see whats there past his home, but he finds some of his kind don't want to find out, and will stop at nuthing to stop him.
Something I have to deal with at school.There sonic char plus my in this.Tells about a day at school.If you want a char in here just ask.=3
Sequel to Reflections Of The Emplate War. As things return to normal for Generation X, a new foe surfaces. Now Generation X prepares for an attack, and also learns more about their newest teammate
Sequel to Stranger and Stranger. After the events at the museum, history is rewriten as Emplate has been stopped by a mysterious person.
(FE7) Nino has a nightmare, and it turns out that the best words of comfort may not be any words at all. JaffarNino
Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, and Trunks all set out on an incredibly stupid journey filled with slapstick, romance, action, suspense,and slapstick.
Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...
Yah ummm... this here's my first poem in Fanart central... and also it's my first poem with anything to do with YGO, so please don't hate...
...and if you like Yami no Yuugi and/or Rishid, please don't read this...cuz they kinda get hurt...
For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!
This is a story that i've been meaning to write for a while, and it actually happened so no flames please...
Sequel to Relatively Dangerous. Emplate makes another attempt on Generation X, striking at the hometown of one of the student. Now the only question is, Will his trap succeed?
A young Blitzball player falls into a new world after experiencing a life defying fall, but this new world lacks something from the world he had just fallen out of. It lacks summoners but has a world full of Sin!
First fic tell me what u think
Just a cool little Sesshy poem i wrote cause i luvs him! lol my peeps say its pretty good so please read and tell me whatcha think lol Thanx!
Try to guess what I am describing in this poem! Please comment, I am very curious to see what you think of it...
Sequel to Truth Be Told. As Generation X prepares to have about student join, one of their foes perpares to make another strike.
It's not what you see-it's what you belive...