Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6901-6925 of 7802 results.
Kai has to take care of Meena's cat- and looses it!
Th stupidest, most unlogical, strangest story I've ever made!
Kai accidentaly gets drunk!
A Poem.
Just a little story I wrote about Kai's hair color.
Paige and Toan finally discover their love for eachother, but will their love last through the matters of life or death? Read to find out!
What happens when, during his fight with Faust, things went a little differently
A quasi-novelisation of MGS:TTT told from the POV of various characters. More of a collection of character studies, really. Ongoing and a re-vamp of the ff.net version which has been up for some time.
But I am his Doll, and nothing will change that. I am glad.' Small thought. R & R ALWAYS appreciated...even though I don't deserve it.
Story made of song titles
A poem about being saved from death
I`ll Try to make it funny.I`ll add more every time I think of some thing.
This poem, a favorite of mine, came about while i was walking my dog...

The words came out by each bounce to my step, and i find this poem to be unique from all my others.
A Millenium Item muses on the here and now, what is and what should be, its own oppression...and Seto Kaiba
The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...
Its about a new girl going to Yugi's school. But what they don't know is that she has powers... and a little crush on Yugi... make that a BIG problem with Tia... Will Yumi release her confessions about Yugi? Find out if yuo read this fic! (P.S.: You
a free verse. its copyrighted. this poem is for those who've betrayed you, and expect sheer pity to comfort you....
Link and Zelda sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love... then comes marriage... then comes a baby in a baby carriage! ... *Cough* sorry... several babies... That REALLY stress out Link! (PG)
This is an inspirational piece that I wrote in school the other day. It was meant to be a short speech or something like that.
A poem inspired by, Anne Rice's character, Louis de Pointe du Lac.
I'm in love with all of them, but Louis holds a special place in my yummy heart!
Enjoy. Comment please.
This story was inspired by several games and books. See my profile for the books.
A ReiKai pairing. Basiclly, admitting feelings isn't hard. The trick is on staying true to that person. Can Kai keep his promises, and stay with Rei?
"Tonight is a night where myths will be busted, hystory made, and the possible end of the world as we know it know.
how the ffx group w/ me an friends began
My Sonic characters.