Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6776-6800 of 7802 results.
Sometimes, the only way one can confess themself to someone is through poetry. This is one of those times.
Here ar 20 crazy things to do at yer house
Some tricks to make each of them to hate you!!! Isn't this just great?!
This is the result of a class assignment. We were reading The Canterbury Tales and were assigned to write a prologue resembling it's prologue. See if you can guess who the characters are.
(Song Fic one shot) Kagome and Inuyasha are the last act at Kagome's school's Talent Show, and they have something that they will remember for a long time. (Kag/Inu)
Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.
Another poem by yours truely, about the same girl, of course. Once again, the identity shall remain hidden. It's nun ya business!
erm....I wrote it after I watched Underworld. :)
just a poem about someone i wish could be mine but i kow the never will
a poem i wrote about a close friend of mine
you know i am german so i translated it. i am not as good at translation as i want to be, so i would be grateful if you tell me my mistakes or how i could formulate it better. it's a one shot and tells about ryou, his sister and how he got the ring
It's a peom I wrote... Hope you like it!
why does love wind up in pain? what is the perfect person well heres a person i think is about perfect--- kate---
An article I've made about a common question- Does Religion wrongly-judge animes? Is it walking on touchy grounds? I'll Investigate this in my newest article.
theres is just one question in my heart and only one who can answer it-- kate, when will you be mine--
a poem for a friend about how i've felt since we met
this is a poem of friendship that should be more--again this is for kate--
this is a poem about how i feel about someone i've liked for a long time but neever spoken my mind about but am now regreting it
Hermione decides to sing at her wedding. Harry never thought that it would be their song.
a tail of what a heart truely is and what it can lead to---this is for you kate--
a tail of true love that has been ignored for almost a year... love which will never fade away
Sometimes u want that special someone to know they can trust you. Thats how this came to be.
A Bakura/Ryou pairing story, flames unwelcome, constructive criticism welcome, comments welcome. This is my second story, so be truthful when you comment.
a poem i had to write for my creative writing class. the first stanza is from a chinese poem. um... i hate writing poetry... so i might put up some short stories i write for that class too, since they are more fun to write.
During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!