Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6676-6700 of 7802 results.
A little poem I wrote this year (13)
This was a poem wriiten by me for my special friend Kenny H before he moved. Sadly, the poem comes true when I did not have a chance to say my last good-bye before he moved...
I am taking requests!!
Wheeljack looks back on his many years of friendship with the medic Ratchet... back to where it all began.
The characters from my online doujinshii, Ultra Warriors, are sucked into the Digital World by a mysterious foe and forced to save all worlds from his malicious Digimon.
Some say the Potter’s death was the end of Voldemort’s power. Other’s say Harry’s survival was the beginning of hope. But what happened in those few short hours, is not an end or a beginning, but a turning point in the lives of millions.
I love earth...but I'm one of the very few who do. Either that or ppl are just ignorant as to wots relay going on. Open your eyes, see reality.
My friend's parents are getting divorced and I felt so bad and this poem came to my mind and I quickly wrote it down.
First Lara_Fox did this, then I saw ChaosCollision's, and I thought it'd be fun to do my own .^_^. I'd love some feedback so plz comment!!!! :D
A short story based off of a dream I had. I'm warning you now, it's uber depressing.
Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".
I wrote this at 12 in the morning when I was half awake. I think it turned out very good. I like the pessimist view of it. I hope you like!
A songfic to the musical WICKED "Loathing"

Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler are new college-roommates. Watch the change from 'loathing' to something more through song!

*PS* Much thanks to PootPoot, who had taken the time to dig up the outline wh
another dark, strange thing by me...plz. read and enjoy!
Short Poem that i wrote in some spare time...plz read hope you like it
something for being a big fan of the ring so i did this as a tribute so i made a short story
Sitting in class is boring. But how cool is it that your boyfriend would forge a note to get you out just because he was a tad...horny? JakotsuBankotsu
this is a story about if yuya moved to the school that the adk group is attending and stuff a normal 16year old has to go through but thew the hecktic life theres something more that going on in the school.
The little fairy is trapped. Can she get out?
What happens when a stupid ulgy girl enters into a demons home read and find out by the way the story is based on goldielocks and the three bears
its kinda how im feeeling right now but its about heartbreak and lost love
This is a dramatic poem I wrote- it's about Shinjii's thoughts. In it, I wrote using his view. Comment please!
In the early 16th century, there lived a Cinderella with a twist. His stepmother thrust Young Harry into slavery when his father died. Ten years later, he meets Princess Hermione, and their lives changed forever. Based upon Ever After the movie. H/Hr
This poem doesn't rhyme...but not all poems have to rhyme...right?...right? I wrote it! ^_^
Eh, it's not that great. I did it in like 5 minutes. oh well. enjoy :)