Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6651-6675 of 7802 results.
Two friends write letters back and forth between Japan and florida.
just a silly oneshot PWP
Everyone trusts this new guy—everyone but Terra. She thinks he’s connected to Slade and a major threat to them. Who is this mysterious boy and what is he hiding? (WRITTEN BEFORE BETRAYAL!!!!!!)
Echodyme Hikazu doesn't have many friends. That's because most people are scared of him. What is to become of poor Echo. Please read.
This is my first story. It's about a girl named Sikora and her troublesome life.
A broken promise leads a young man to great power and eventually, ascension to Godhood.
This is my take of CLAMP's Miyuki chan In Wonderland with a Gravitation twist.
just a short philosophical pondering...
The Gaurdian duo known as Katana and Hiei have a challenge to face? Did the two finally meet their match when the red-headed Kenshin appeared on the scene in the middle of a demon fight? I know this has Hiei in it, but the main man in this entire thi
I came up with this off the top of my head.... -.-
I did this for school. I only had one day left to write it so its not that good! what happens when joey ,our little detective, has to many cases If a dead dollar counts as violence then yes there is a little violence
A series of vignettes that depict a small portion of my life through a lunchroom setting.

a story I did 4 my english class
a sad poem of heartbreak
more an arrangement of prose..i guess it's another philosophical pondring
Two girls: a demomn and a human befriend each other, but the demon's parents want to kill the human!
A story about the sons of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and other guys, everyone as teenagers. Somehow, a strange girl appears, and now they want to discover more about her, while Eggman attacks.
Ansem invents a solar-powered muffin scraper, and chaos ensues! I removed it from fanfiction.net for various reasons, but now it returns for your viewing pleasure!
Sad poem I wrote when I was 11. I had this big obssession I was getting old too fast.
Awsome ode to the Sox I wrote before they won the 2004 world series! I prayed with this before the ALDS. Sox fans give a shout! (comment) Or yankee fans so I can laugh at you!
This is one of my first poems I ever wrote. I was 9. I don't really know why I put it on here...
I wrote this this year (13)and it's probablly kinda confusing but since I understand it, I like it...
I wrote this when I was 11. It's one of those question poems. I actually kinda like it still.
This is for everyone I know and those I don't. Please read I think you'll like it.
I randomly wrote this story at the dentist, but I really liked it, so I'm trying to finish it.