Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6576-6600 of 7802 results.
Another funny list! You never how insane your school can be...
this was fast work. it didn't take too long to write.
I wrote this at Chelsea's. I'm rather fond of it.
Hello i hope you enjoyed it or enjoy it go easy on me its the first thing ive done on this site commentz?
This is a collection of fancharacters for Sonic. If you would like me to add a chapter for your character, just comment with the required info (see Pukki's Bio for a sample).
The story begins when a young man finds a crystal in his family's attic...
Raven and I are going out to eat. Only Chaos could follow. MUHAHA!
Cyclone is a horse....Lycan's in this YEY....I hate Jak.....I like serenity
just another poem. Its yaoish i guess but you cant tell. Its about two guys falling in love and one leaving the other.
This is really deep. It's all true the disriptions are real. None of this is figurative i swear.
A...poem. You know you want to read it. :O
These are some short poems I wrote. I think they're pretty good. The first ones a little scary but thats what you get when you mix koolaid and soda. enjoy.
this is an example of the power of bordom. (done in school)
VR Slash! Virgil and Ritchie take a much needed vacation but something happened on the plane ride. Will they survive? Will they know how the other feels?
Remus writes a poem for Sirius after he's gone. Read and Review please!
My weird-o past, plans for World domination, hate of Bush ect. *insanit warning* XD
My Plans for World Domination! A News Report of DOoM! DoOmY dOoMy update!
A young trainer finds himself in a entirely new situation and way of life after a night that started like all others...
Uin-Hasay returns to Kaede's Village. Will she recreat an old romance, or simply forget the past?
Note: This is old, so it isn't my best work.
Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?
I just came up with this story, it is just a bit of fun, but please just think before you say you don't believe in angels.
This is about ren tao. it is told from his point of view. it's a poem. [oneshot] All about ren. for the ren fans!
This is a ONESHOT!! the couples are ren and horo so renhoro couples... i love that couple. well enjoy.
Some deep thought given to time...It's sort of twisted and hard to understand so sorry if you got confused...
Scary and weird