Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6476-6500 of 7802 results.
Slade comes back, and with a vengance. Robin gets hurt very bad, and both him and Starfire have found their love for eachother. Will Robin live, or will Starfire be left in anguish?
This is on my fanfiction.net account. Christine is turning fifteen and her parents have found her a husband. My writing teacher says that the way I phrased it made it sound like they were buying her a car! But it's not meant to be humor.....
An adventure in forced matrimony. THIS WAS LICENSED BY DANI, so no lawsuits!
Its is set in Middle Earth and starts around the time when the fellowship begins. Gilthoniel is the youngest sibling of Haldir of Lothlorien this story is about her life and her trying to cope with three older brothers.
yet another song, written for my freind kohaku_the_blackwolf and her boyfreind xander or as i call him xie poo
another song but i accualy like this one^^\m/
reflection on the realationship with my mother and all wev been through in the 15 years iv been alive. its a song.
Silvanis and Luther are back for more adventures.
This is the story about my main character Aiden. unfortunetly I'm still thinking of a title because my first one sounded like another manga.
"But oni-chan! I don't get it!"

My FIRST fanfic it's a very short HaoXYoh fic. [incest][drabble][yaoi] [pointless story b/c i was bored]


i keep wondering why i like this couple.(maybe its because i keep reading fics and see fanart about them)
A POEM
A young hare is taken as a slave and this is her story of survial.
READ MY POEM, IT'S ABOUT NOT BEING NOTICED THEN YOU START TO BE NOTICED
a poem
COMMENT PLEASE
Randomly chosen pairs find themselves in Lyoko. Who will win 10,000 dollars?
This story is about me going to my brother's school and it's all fine and dandy when..... wait I can't tell you now. YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO FIND OUT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bakura has some weird dream that makes him choose to live life misrible or happy. He keeps on having these dreams and then some one comes along and tries to hurt his family and friends. Can he save them?
Poems written by me
Lane Rykani's Desc for Furcadia
I poem i wrote
Includes: Anime/Manga: Shinzo, Shaman King, Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z/GT, Beyblade: G-Revolution, FullMeatal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vid. Games: Kingdom Hearts
Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*
What happens when Slade decides to take one of the Teen Titan's as his apprentice? Who will it be? This is my first fanfic! Enjoy!
A bio of my Sonic the Hedgehog fancharacter Faybian the Hedgefox!!!