Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 6726-6750 of 7802 results.
Arale's innocent naiveté collapses at the jeers of several cruel men, throwing the android girl for a sudden, emotional spin. Can the friendship and love of Goku bring her back to herself before she abandons all that she once was? Goku/Arale.
simple poem/song I thought up when I read about the vampires who worshiped Satan, and made Armand follow them.
I was depressed I guess.
Well this is another poem that I posted!... I have a ton of poems I just don't have the engry for anything anymore... ever with no life!
Life with the Keyblade Master is anything but boring. A series of one shots over life with Sora and his friends.
another poem for the contest, but this one I actually turned in.
This is a poem I wrote in the seventh grade, for contest on the theme courage.
This is just some random thing i made up ^^;;
Put on site Noveber 4,4004
This a poem i made a year ago ^^;; I like it alot ^^;;

Put on site November 4,2004
this is a true story about me and my horse that died in 1999. it's sad, so don't read this if your emotional.
Just Dragon ball Z mixed whith sonic chars.You can ask me to add a char if you
whant.
It's four poems really, one about Ray, one about Mike, one about Matt, and one about Ryan. I hope you like it!! I write better than I draw.. Hehe
This was originally called 'Shadow gets arrested' but I decided to change the title because I'm adding more stuff to it. Its still funny, stupid and pointless. Read!
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are some poems for the Yu Yu Hakusho guys that my friends and I made. I forgot what sites inspired us for these.
These are some poems about the Fushigi Yuugi people my friends and I made after viewing some sites. They are in ABC order and if they sound familiar sorry we got the inspiration from some of the sites we viewed.
the Vampire holli's origan and reasons to joining the gundam fights
story about elves and stuff like that...
The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.
It's back! Volume Two of Nanashi Kurai Hanashi is here! Comment please.
This is my most recent project, which follows the trials of my friends an di as we strive to be manga artists/writers. Really up lifting, but realistic at the same time
this is a poem for some one i love dearly!! but he dosent love me soo here read it if you want
Here's a philosophical question for you. Can teenagers, who don't have to worry about the real problems of life, experience true love?
All I need is a satillite and a big friggin magnifying glass and I'll fulfill every promise in this poem. Remember that.
Some poems I wrote. Mostly Angst.
AIDA the Musical: Songfic: AU

Aida escapes with her father, leaving Radames on Egyptian soil. As they both contemplate love and loss, they asess the future that lies for them both.

~Songfic to RENT's "Without You"~