Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 7026-7050 of 7802 results.
This is a normal group Counsling session that my friend Katie and I made up I hope you like It!!!
Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?
The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!
Sars and Ecstacy, Do i REALLY have to expalin this one?
A cloaked man finds a young maiden along the shores of Hyrule ocean crying all for her absent lover. He goes to her and finds out more than what he expected. [one-shot]
The yu gi oh lads get a curse put on them that makes them pregnant.
a kool story that well i think is kool and please comment
A coversation\RP with Hiei and Kurama
Overly exajerated story of my huanted house. (still it can be scary) Your welcome to comment on this work and any other work you'd like.
A story about a chance of never saying goodbye or I'm sorry.
it says exactly what you dont want to think
While I was at Summer Camp My friend Bianka Told me this joke and the whole cabin laughed at once!
This is my frist little poem series I'm posting. And my second thing to post on the sight! RDV: A look at the senses when longing.
Just random SC humor. Slight yaoi and yuri, rated PG.
Some case closed bloopers and behind the scenes suff me and My cousin made up ^^
It's a poem from my Dark Days (a.k.a. Short Depression)
A song that me and 2 of my closest friends made up to gether. When sung it sounds egyptian.
A song that was sung to Hiaro when he was a baby by a black vixen seer. It's really an awesome song.
Sometimes the truth can hurt. Other times, it could save your life. One way or another, it always hurts somebody. Even you. We think the truth can be a way out of trouble. But it isn’t always, life is cruel, the truth is too. But lies hurt the most.
A story about 2 friends who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Orenji and Akai have to brave the perils that face them from the Triads. An action packed comedy.
Dumbledore makes an announcement about whoever you kiss that day, you will go out with. Ginny is still trying to decide who she likes:Draco, or Harry. and what's with the looks on Draco's face?
It is a poem i just jotte down. It is about kurama losing Hiei.
....