Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 7351-7375 of 7802 results.
This is my first fantasy story ^_^
dedicated to everyone i ever fight with...and mostly for the talent show on Monday..
this is a poem i wrote because my heart..really is..how the poems describes it to be...
This is a sad poem...Well it is supposed to be....It is about the death of a small wolf pup after the rest of her pack is slaughtered and she is the only survivor...It actually sent my mother into tears...O_o;
Another Crap-tastic poem by yours truly...Another one for L.A....It is based off of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech...::Salute's Dr. King::
We had to write a descriptive poem about Harriet Tubman for Language arts.
I am a wolf fan and I had to do a narritive poem for L.A.
A tragedy of your wildest dreams... I love it!
umm well this came to me when I was waiting for my computer to load (its sooo slow all of the sudden)and it sounded cool so I'm puttin it up
so here ya go enjoy =^.^=
Read about Aquafox's appearence AFTER Aqualad joins tt.
A story I wrote for school about my English teacher being transported into Middle Earth. Chaos ensues.
Cartoon
Ichigo and the other Mew Mews thought they were the only ones but Ryou forgot to tell them about an early experiment, Coconut.
This is a limerick I wrote in 6th grade. It's funneh! Yes, there's more.
Poem about friendship.
Story about a girl who goes through adventure type things in her life.
Some lies are good but the majority out there are bad. A poem about lying which is not as easy as it sounds because there are always consequences.
A neopets story
What will the Teen Titans do when they discover the mysterious Kira and her journal. When Slade descides to make her his apprentice, the Teen Titans must stop this before Slade can harness Kira's powers for the forces of evil.
Sam and Danny have been friends since anyone can remember. Their friendship has grown stronger. It's up to a cupid to bring them together.
The Titans go to the Beach but only Terra, Raven, and Starfire stay. When Starfire goes missing Terra has to find Raven to help her find Starfire.
A girl named Sapphire is orfaned at an early age and adopted by The Dragon Clan. What happens when she returns to her birthplace?
This is based on the true story of our school fire drill. Just so you know our school is very messed up and you probally won't even belive some of what you read. so read and tell us what you think.
all i have to say is poor youko and poor lil me LOL
you won't believe some of the things i found out ~laughs~