Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1826-1850 of 7802 results.
true feeling of love....
The flames consumed my life, but I'm back on my feet and I shall never cease to search for the right course down the road of destiny, but in the end will I have the strength? OC
comment?porfavor:]
A Hannah Montana Xover with Naruto fic.

I just cooked up the idea about bringing the hottest TV show on Disney Channel and the hottest anime on Cartoon Network together.
Chapter Three = humour again.
"Never fear, Neji!" someone said. Far too loudly. "Master Gai once told me of a hangover remedy! You need - well,we'll have to find a dog and get it to bite you first - and a pepper and-"
come in and take a ride...enjoy
[ONESHOT] He again looked at her, and there, suddenly – for a few, precious moments – all of the hate had been drained from his face. And he was beautiful.
A girl named Ryu finds a book called the "Life Note". It brings anything writen in it to life.
...
Just something I wrote a while back. ~too lazy to come up with description~
This is a poem about how the ego can sometimes be more important that doing what is the right thing to do. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD
Another poem. I wrote it a long time ago, but I didn't know what to call it or what to do with it really, but now it's complete, and to me, it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Enjoy!
This is just a poem I wrote while on vacation, nothing big. Hope you like it!
mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)
I make these song lyrics for you to give me the thumbs up or thumbs down on it being either good or bad. So, give me your relpy be nice about it, okay?!
When a girl from Heatblast's home planet lands on earth, she mysteriously takes the form of a human and finds Ben and the gang on their vacation. Will love bloom for Ben and the girl? Click to find out.
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
Meet Kaya, an up and rising pokemon coordinator and good friend of Dawn. She goes her own way after leaving the gym battles and dreams of catching the legendary Celebi. As she goes along her journey, she meets new friends, old enemies, and more.
this is part of a long series
of poams i've lost the others
but if i find them i will post them
I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.
its kinda like the Chronicals of Narnia.... its based really off of a book I'm writing.
"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...
Kat Frappacino the internet celebrity: HER STORY: She was a girl an ordinary girl who did nothing but sit up for hours on the computer...
Just A Short Thing Based Around Ryan Ross And Brendon Urie Of Panic! At The Disco. It IS Fiction, But Ryan Did Have An Abusive Father And Talks About It In The Song Camisado.
This Isn't Slash. Just Best Friends.
Patrick Had Allways Had A Suppressed Fear of Flying. I Guess We Know That Now.