Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1876-1900 of 7802 results.
......please read its hilarious and a Christmas Carol. And ur Christmas present from me.
Another 56 story. Hopefully getting more updates than my other stories.

Enjoy.

Real description ish in Chaptah uno.
It's Christmas time in feudal Japan, and Yukiko thinks it's[color] about time she spread some Christmas cheer around the castle.[color]
When Feathertail dies in
Roxas could do nothing to stop his brother from grabbing Riku's hand as the darkness came and tore Roxas and Sora apart. Now they all must search the worlds to find each other and try piece back their island, person by person. AkuRoku RikuSora
Poetry describing my life... Nothing that would matter to you...
not really a poem =P
this is something i wrote for a project and these kids just got done making fun of me because i have anger problems. that and the fact that i am just different from everybody else. hey, you can't tell me how to live my life.
Its a story that starts off at the end of kingdom hearts 2
and is basiclly about sora's heart being torn apart by light and dark. Pus anti-soraisms.I hope you enjoy and I apologize for all the spelling or grammer errors. ^__^
Nabudis, an Elvaan adventurer escaping dark secrets of his past, heads to San d'Oria seeking redemption and revenge, but finds something completely unexpected. True Love.
The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.
A Beauty and the Beast remake into...Chack! Using the original Beauty and the Beast fairytale (not the movie).
A story with my original character, Akuro Heavest.
what happens to hogworts when an heir of Gryffindor finally arrives back to school?
Summery : Alley and Jaden some how get stuck in a small supplies closet in school at lunch time.While they were in there their friends came looking for them they start to hear some things in there.
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!
These are the edits I make. Im getting really good so I will try to make alot (Please Dont edit over my edits I work very hard on them)
A fanfic abut me and my friends,only as daugthers of the (semi)original Mew Mews
Een kort kerst verhaaltje, zomaar eentje, zonder een daad werkelijk plot. Want waar het om draait, ben ik vergeten.

33% Hier © M.Selvi
I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101
This is my 2nd story,The other one is Earl the orphan moose,but i never got to submitting it. This is'nt very much,but i'll try to work on it so you can hear the other parts.
Since I'm an idiot, I accidentally deleted my older story entitled 'Poems'. Well...I just realized this, some hours afterwords, so, now, I'm going to try and resurrect some of them in this story...hopefully, I won't delete this one...
A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please
After the Tallest tell ZiM that he's just a joke, he is determined to end their amusement-and his life. But Dib, stubborn little big-headed Dib, stops him and convinces the Irken to go and pay the Tallest a little visit...
A short thing that I wrote to my mom. Please comment.