Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1976-2000 of 7802 results.
Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.
Someone said I should do a Knuckles one next in my 'I AM' series so here it is.
If you like this then check out my 'I Am Sonic' and 'I Am Shadow' poems!
The story of Raine, second in command of Team 14 if the Sensei should ever be injured to greatly to lead.
A story of a lonely lion who finds her true love in a rival clan, she hasnt a clue what to do about it so she does something drastic to keep her relationship going.
First part of the Ramble Band Chronicles. This is about the imprisonment of the Borzoi Clan leader, Dread Raven, and his daughter Night Raven starting the bandit clan. Final Fantasy Tactis Advance fanfiction, please read and comment. ^_^
This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!
This piece is inspired by my dad and I talking about a street dog, who we would have taken in, except that we already have 4 former strays...
This poem is actually called Never Gave A D*mn, so yah... Anyway, it's about a girl who really loves her bf, but he doesn't like her back. IDK why I wrote it, it just popped into my head, you know?
how guys really feel about love.
After Petropia got destroyed, three Petropieans escaped. After theire ship crash landed on Earth, they met our heroes.
Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^
It is about a young girl, Shadow Fire, who cannot see, and her best friend, Ember Rose is walking with her at the beach. So, Shadow asks if Ember would be so kind to tell her what the sunset looks like, and Ember says ya, then tells her about it.
This is instructions on How to annoy your parents from the start of the day to the end. Tell me if you have any more Ideas.
These foxis lead a troubled life...
You've seen what he wouldn't say but now you'll see what he will say!
As promised here is the story for my new pictures. There
will be a Manga version for this story. It`ll be coming
soon. - This is not the True Title - (Note: AD - U`ll see.)
Rating: A/13+ - Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, and Romance
"And the earth heaved and sighed in the wake of the storm,
relieved of the burdens mankind had wrought upon it,
yet tentative about the novel species that had begun to swarm its every crevice."
Ellemenna is the queen elf of the world called Ellemenna. She leaves and comes to Earth in the form of a cat. As Ellemenna presides in Earth, a new queen is appointed in her home world. (elves are not mentioned in the 1st chptr)
its about a girl named kyoi she plays the flute. just read and enjoy.
The story based on my comic.
Knuckles, once the guardian of the Master Emerald, needs to find his true destiny. But what is that destiny?
an old piece of work that i happened upon xP
Something I wrote after being betrayed by a person I deeply trusted.
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT