Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2001-2025 of 7802 results.
just all my fan charries & stuff
K so this is a story that my friend is writing and its all about vampire and our spazzes so enjoy!!!
A little girl ends up in a hospital- confused and having no idea what had happened.
Within the recovery room, Ghosts terrorize her with the history of the Dead Gates Asylum- the hospital's former self.
These are my oc's
This is my own little fanfic of the organization. There will be a little yaoi (not sex) but I think it will be a good story! I will post it in chapters. :D
This is a sad story about a noob in MapleStory.
A short story I wrote for an English assessment this year. It got me my best mark for the year, and is going to used as an exemplar for future assessments. So exciting...
What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?
What if Ben never found the Omnitrix,what if it never landed in Ben's part of the cartoon world.

What if...it landed in the Foster's backyard?
A short poem about Shadow, who he is and what he does. if you like this then maybe you should check out my other poem I Am Sonic.
Prologue to an Edge Chronicles fanFic story I am writing.

I'm only 11 so it might not be as good as some other ones but I think it's alright.
My first fanfiction, a oneshot probably unless by popular demand i have to write more ^^.
Basically my opinion on why Tobi turned evil.
This is a little poem about my OC, Raven(who was adopted by V), and her emotions when V died at the end of the movie.
Just a poem I wrote when I was bored.... so yeah.....
More random sayings from my friends and I XDD
Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!
Here's the story! It took long enough to write due to having to re-write it so many times, but...well...enjoy!
Poems that i have made depending on my mood

but are somewhat depressing so your warned
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
I owe J.T. thanks for this ^^ (not for the subject!!! No!! For the inspiration to write a poem ^^) After reading all his poems I decided to try and write one of my own.

I was thinking about one of the friends I lost once and this is what came of it.
The characters from KH return for their final on-core in this whole new story with many of its familiar worlds, and some new ones like; Arcadia, the Realm of Light, and many more... This journey began with one boy and this key. 
This is a story from my soul please do not make fun of me...
ok well this is a song that me and my girl MoMo started on the bus this morning but i liked it so i decided to finish it...the genre is Country
Just some poems I wrote..... I got bored.
this is another idea that was with the first "Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite" (note to Jbelle and Kaikaru: Blue could always be the first victim MUHAHAHAHA!)