Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 3001-3025 of 7814 results.
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
Zim needs a date for the dance and asks Mandy. But Billy wants to take her out! And the villain is...Cupid? PLEASE R&R NO FLAMES! Thank you.
This is pretty good... What happens when Alucard kidnaps an inoccent child? Her friends come to kick his butt off corse!! LOL!
This is my third story! w00t! Anyway, this is about a girl named Yuki, she is a princess in the land of Snow. However, she is hated because she is the daughter of the cruel king. Please Enjoy!
I was.....board....
A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.
This is pretty much Vergil's side of the story. Youll get it if you played all three games of Devil May Cry.
Stuck on a island no place to go, hey whats with that builing. BANG BANG BANG
[The story of cheese]. This is a melodrama I wrote for the first of my two Theater Arts classes. This is the story of a man named Louis and his Dairy Products. Short and sweet, but kinda funny :P.
People are still weird
Love still sucks
A dream I had
Just a poem
Allergies still suck
Being human sucks
Stories are funny things to work on
Know where to go
Someone I knew
Envy takes me
New world
Love sucks
Allergies suck
In a hospital room
In hell
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...