Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2926-2950 of 7814 results.
These are the characters for yet another story involving the Warriors.
After the horrific battle with the Metarex, Sonic and friends come back to Earth. The story explains the rest.

The moral of this story is to think positive and never give up, no matter how hopeless things get.
Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND
This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...
A random story i made in my study hall and it makes no scence.
When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!
Gather round gather round! come from far or near gather round folks right over here come see the show 100% natral nothing artificial no pesticide ah but perhaps a homicide!
OK....this is what my profiles were for.......it is probably not going to be very good, seeing as I can't right stories very well......but comment if you like.
This is my story. I was bored. This is for Tainted_Truffle. She deserves it for making me such a nice picture! :3
This is just the musings of duel monsters between Yami and Tea ;)

R+R!!
A pretty narrative poem/
Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.
poem
someting about just regular days at school. this is like a diary. im gonna add more
blah. whee.
This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.
Title says all. ZaDR

(Written for a DA contest)
This is A Samurai Pizza Cats

One Sided Big Cheese X Polly Fic

On Big Cheese's side in thoughts only

taking place before The Cheese No longer Stands Alone
A boy named Cade lives on this planet, problems arise...=P
It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS
this is my second story and it follows my charries and the charries of some others and thier journey to defeat thier second most arch enemy mecha sonic if you want in let me know and your in
Umm ... see the coverpage for full description, here. This thing wouldn't let me type it all ...
well it kinda like, Raven meets this guy from her childhood and he becomes friends with the TTs. Eventually the JLU come in... it's kinda a crossover, i guess... it's been updated! updated but not finished... it's a work in progress.
 A Friday the 13th fan fiction detailing the events in the life of Pamela Voorhees that lead to her slow descent into madness. 
Dwicky isn’t copping well with the information Dib has given him. Hints of ZaDR One-Sided DaDR Sequel to ‘Let You Down’