Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 451-475 of 7800 results.
When Rachael, a girl struggling with Severe Autism, meets a boy who truly understands her, her family''s lives change forever. She wants to teach her friend how to catch the stars, but how can she say it to him?
This is based on dreams/visions I had!
This is a Harry Potter story without Harry Potter. Andromeda is the Boy-who-Lived and is misberable. When his creature inherance is unleashed, he find what he wanted most.
Disclaimer: I don''''t know Harry Potter
Follow Aslynn on a adventure to a new vampyre school where she encounters love, loss and defeats a gruesome enemy.
She awoke cold and abandon in a small apartment room ,the only hint to the meaning of it all lies in a single room ,room 208, perhaps on the way she will discover the secret to silent hill and it ''s seemingly endless nightmare .
The Young Ones finally make it home, but accidentally find themselves in the early 41st Century. Now they must team up with Thundarr The Barbarian, Ookla The Mok, and Princess Ariel in order to set things straight.
It''''s Easter, and Zim has a plan! (sucky summary I know. based of of my picture I submitted.)
Illustration: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-805645.html

Here''''s the written version of the picture I submitted. 83 A little preview for a story idea I''''m currently working on.
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
she was from Montana and the first female in congress
this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.
3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..
Okay. Pretty much how Sunny started time-travelling
All characters belong to their original owners...

Rated 13+ for a little bit of swearing, violence, and blood
A homeless Tom looks back on his life until the present day.
And yes, I am indeed KatTheFirePheonixWolf, and I am posting this story here just in case it gets taken off Fanfiction.net.
It''s a backup, if you will.
Meh... random stories Sunny comes up with... and sh**.

Sunny (c) me
other characters (c) Namco Bandai
MORE characters (c) my friends
Ishida Uryuu has discovered that he is truly not the last Quincy. There is another, a female, Takisaki Hikawa. Ishida insists that Hikawa remain a secret.

But what will happen when a certain pretty boy shinigami falls unwittingly for the Quincy?
Yay a fanfic
Laven <3
Katsura Hoshino and her lovley self owns these wonderful charectars.
A wierd poem about someone who is a sugar-dependent. XD
Are there snack cars? Anyway, it rhymes! ...Or does it?
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
SoKai short story. :)
support Japan!
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
A poem about the Simpsons family playing dart. Do you remember Barts evil twin? (actually, Bart was the evil one, but whatever)
My black cat Yoshi pasted away last fall, he drowned in a pool. This poem is in remembrance of him. You will always be in my heart, Yoshi.
A poem for my dear friend, Zelda. <3
New lyrics to the beginning of the song This Is Halloween in TNBC! Now it`s only about Jack when he`s being shot while flying Santa`s sled.
Made by me.