Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 476-500 of 7800 results.
A ghost story I made as a homework in school. Not fan made.
UPDATE: Thank you guys for over 100 views! Please comment and say what you think about it, bad or good.
I felt to write a poem, so I did. Not fan made, just a short, wierd poem.
A shuffle fanfic inspired by my neko-chan. I hope she reads it. :)
random Mildew X Daisy Fic with other characters in it for a bit too
A new neighbor moves into Bikini Bottom and sees what it''s like living there.
cookbook
This is the field guide to the forest!!
Rosestar is a really smart forest cat. On her birthday, Starclan gave her 1 life. She now is unstopable. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet.
Rosestar was once a kittypet.
A really long short story for creative writing class.
A Queen and her Heir are holding a tournament and Gala. Not everything goes according to plan.
As Sarah goes back to collage, Kage-Maru goes with her. With the Hagakure clan gone, Kage finds another group who can make use of his skills. But for Kage, it’s all for Sarah.
In retrospect, chasing Tomo in a bus Yukari was driving was a more Tomo-worthy idea than any other sane person''s.
Anne, an Asperger Child born from a giant water lily, is trying to find out what/who she was born from. People are trying to stop her, but she won''t give up!
Wizard of Oz parody!
When Minit''s and Pretty end up in another part of Pop''n World, they end up on an epic adventure!
This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.
"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.
Mimi and Nyami start to sell lemonade on Summer day...
But it doesn''t surprise Nyami who the first customer is.
I do NOT own the Pop''n Music characters. They belong to Konami.
full of awsomeness
This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!
Laffalympics Daisy Mayhem X Mildew Wolf fic
Numerous uses, and forms. Mostly for song writing however, but not obviously not entirely.
I''m just trying to invent 2 characters/personalities to write about for school stories, ect.
When Fred and George Weasley discover Polyjuice Potion no end of fun could be had. But what will the twins do with their new found disguise?

AU: Not set at any specific time.
When young Rachael finds a Rainbow Charm in the river one day, she earns the power of a Light Sorceress.
*Based on dreams I had recently.
For 10+ for mild swearing, violence, and blood.
Owl City: Ocean Eyes

About a lonely boy, a wild ambition, and the best listener in the world who cannot even hear.


A story inspired by Owl City: Ocean Eyes by Adam Young. Story by me, JustL.
I wondered on what happened to the infamous Dark Island in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. This is my simple take, I also tried (I think) to imitate Lewis''s writing style.