Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 4976-5000 of 7814 results.
When Spirit and Rain have their foal will it like it here? Will something drastic happen that will affect the foal for life? R&R
One day while the Titans are engaged in a fight with Plasmus, they are mysteriously saved by a new hero...
this is a quite long fic of my OC when she's 18 and she's trying to deal with the death of her older brother song fic [One Shot]
this is some stuff about shade.......... he's a bat!............yep.......have nothing to say.........nothing..........
Summary:I know I am late getting this up....but you know I completely forgot...I'm going to write a story for each character's birthday when it comes up. Anyways, It's Jono's 19th birthday and he thinks it's going terrible. None of his friends rememb
Usually Gaara is cold and keeps himself distant from others...then he meets Kara.
it's really cut fic about torchering jin and karama out of pure love
Just a poem. Comments please and I take requests.
Froze8
I GOT A DISTRESSING NOTE FROM HARUKO AND IT MADE ME VERY DEPRESSED THAT DAY SO I WROTE THIS SONG TO VENTS A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!
ANOTHER LOVE SONG TO MY HARUKO.

GOD HOW I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!
IT TELLS MY LOVELY HARUKO NOT TO TELL ME THE WORDS I FEAR FROM EVERYONE I FALL IN LOVE WITH.
it originally started as a short story for an Eng1 project, but i just couldnt stop, and after a week or two, i made a thirteen chapter fantasy novel. its stupid, but i hope to publish it someday.

its all on one document, so no other addtions are
A poem about black. Comments please and I take requests.
Froze8
lots of weird funny things... strange things that all connect to one thing!!
CRACK USAGE! beware the crack using anime folks! my friend GGO helped me alot!
just an experience...
just poems about what goes on in my mind, mostly from the 8th grade.
YAY ANNOYANCE!
Yup yup i wrote it...come and see *_*
A new student joins Miss Yukari's class, a boy by the name of Shinzo. He gets along great with Osaka and they become in love. You will see a serious and dramatic side of Osaka.
I'm thinking of entering this into a contest I know it's bad and it doesn't rhyme all to well but I've never written poetry a day in my life but please be honest and tell me what you think.
None really, made this for english but then I put most of my heart into it on accident.
My love life
Vampire Kaii (My original character from my 'Blood Brothers' series) muses over the activities of a vampire ^_^. A short piece written for a University, had to be between 300-500 words. Hope you like ;)
Jonouchi and Kaiba get stuck togather on a field trip and after discovering and ancient relic in a corner they acciently say the magic words that cause them to switch bodies. Now they must face perilous (yeah I say that but there actually really c
This is a ravenxcyborg story!!! please enjoy this story!!