Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5051-5075 of 7814 results.
my first Htf fanfic, NuttyRulez221 told me i should post this, so here ya go, flamers will be eaten by rabid flippy
Dedicated to Narufan. A Zaku/Dosu fanfic...this couple is ok i guess...but since there are hardly any Zaku/Dosu fanwork...Narufan wanted me to write some. And so I did! I hope you like it, Narufan-San!!!
Well im hoping to change the names of my chariters real soon.[if u have any name sugjest plz let me know!!] I made this stor ater seeing lord of the rings. Thats when i became a OB lover!!!
Well i also used the name electra from...well...Electra. lo
This is the tale of Markem MacCooper son of Duncan MacCooper. Join Markem and his gallant companions on their journey to free his parents from the cold prison they have been cast into. enjoy comment honestly more chapters will come
Very funny, ask nightychao!
These are some of the poems that I have written. Some of them were supposed to have pictures, but they won't show and I forgot to remove them. ^_^ Hope that some of these will reach someone out there. ^_^
Buster brings in a certain plant for plant week.
Rei and Max have been getting into fights with each other lately, and the last one ended up with Rei kissing Max, but the kiss was replied with a punch... how will this end? ReiXMax, a one-page fanfic.
neeky very neeky
A sequel to the story where Sue Ellen had to go to a weight loss center
Death, that final moment when you see the world for one last time. Ragged breaths and shattered memories, death...the ending.
But for me...death is only the beginning.
I record my dreams in there. There might be violence.
Find out about Sonic and his gang.And what they do for so called "Fun."
A strange letter takes the best bladers around the world to an even stranger tournament...
(K, so it's a work-in-progress, and I've only got the *very* short prologue up)
yes its the ray quiz.

uh well its the ray quiz.its basik.
Slavery. Love. Stubborness. Alchemy. AU. Pretty much sums everything up. I suck at summaries. Please read.
Sue Ellen develops an addiction to junk food which forces everyone to send her to a weight loss center.
Nina, a young shaman from Etruria, is suddenly thrust into an adventure with her best friends Selinia and Cadoc. She must solve the riddle of the Ruler of Darkness, as well as avoid being captured.
This is mostly for tikalgirl52..for she was one of my best friends..i fill like i might leave too..
its a story that me and my friend wrote when we were taking tests all week long
I made a character named Aurora and this is what she is about.
What if Mr. Crosswire owned an illegal car business?
songfic
This is a fanfic I wrote for terry_titanqueen's pic. Enjoy!
A story about a Count, some teenagers, a doctor, and a mystery.