Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5126-5150 of 7814 results.
I am left a fragment of a dream; a piece that should have been whole...
Link has grown up and decided to go to a new world. But Link does not know is this world is already filled with evil that is destroying the land. Link has a new journey ahead of him who will help him. New world, and new characters maybe a new love.
its my horror story i wrote but i'm still not done with it so yeah hehe
sum of u asked me 2 do sum more romance stories, and i have, but i finally posted 1! weeeee! not too special- but i like to dreem... y must i tortur myself w. this stuff... i can never hav it!
The sad tale of a girl on her quest to find the one thing missing from her life...
NOTE: Low Level Adult Themes
Hermione is having this really odd dreams, where she is visioning her life differently. Ron is very ill. When she begins to fade, will they find a way to save her? Will Ron get to tell her how much she means to him? Werewolf, Animagi, drama.
you will like it it's just that there's a jam pack of drama and even more DRAMA
ENJOY!
He loves her. He sees her beauty everyday through his tinted shades but he longs to see it in color... [ShinoXHina] [One-shot]
Tohru Honda is living happily with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure. Their lives are the same as usual, and nothing can go wrong. But, when a new girl comes to school and befriends Tohru, she ends up learning the Sohma family secret!
This song I wrote about when I get horrible migranes and how it becomes hard to really concentrate on anything.
I did this in 5th grade......its sux........pleez look and comment.
This song is about Wednesday morings when my religion teacher makes us go to adoration which is like a time where you go into a church and pray and stuff. Yeah, i wrote this song during that time and about how you can't leave the church unless there
Are you using a router and your online games aren't working? Port Forwarding is probably the culprit! Read on for all your Port Forwarding needs...
a poem i did awhile ago...few days actually only because i felt sad i hate it when my heart falls in love >.>; hope you all like. tell me what you think ^^ and sorry if i couldnt find it in the right category >.>;
what you need to know about me...
I'm over some of my issues, and I'm nearly sorted, I wrote this when I started to think about my life.
This is my journal of my thoughts on art, myself, and life.
A story about a dream I had...Thanks to rokusurfsword for helping me break through writer's block.
How to make Snape Angry/confused/whatever! XD

If you have any, be sure to tell me! Make sure they aren't already there though. =P
Who is this new Sohma? Why does she look so much like Hatori? More importantly, is Kyo in LOVE WITH HER?!?!
The Hendersons decide to take Courage,Muriel,and Eustace to England as thanks for being freinds.When they get to England the find the exagents.It's up to the group to solve a 500 year old mystery.
This is the first fanfic i ever posted. I sorta wrote it on a whim and it's kinda hasty but please be kind and comment k? Oh! and umm, i'm a meani butt so, i'll only write more if you BEG me to! SO HA! lol jk but please tell me if u want more.
Dib sings a song to Zim, but...how will Zim react. one-shot, comedic, and no ZADR
Richard Grayson never got along with his partners, until now, when a tall red- headed girl comes along.
When Sheppard and his team find a girl named Ladui, and a whole village, and take Ladui back to Atlantis, the people start saying someones been in thier quaters.