Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5201-5225 of 7814 results.
this is my first ever spyro story

its when they first meet
poem, and you tell me,and we both know....
Poem
another poem... i don't feel like describing my poems... because they affect different people in different ways
another poem
small poem i wrote towards the end of 8th grade
There is a strange presence in Jump City. Something strange lying behind all of the ominous snow. The Titans will have their hands full trying to figure out the mystery, but somehow a homeless boy might help them find the answers.
A sequel to Rayman VS Sonic the Hedgehog. The Audience has a new alcoholic member, SEPHIROTH!
Another song that I improved greatly, and again, it has to do with my brother...the stupid head...
Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea
ok... ahh... I like it kinda... its odd... mostly about wanting to be freedom
Its an old poem I wrote when i had a cruse on some kid that rode my bus...
Simple bios that I have created for the species that I have made throughout the years. Each one of these creatures belong to me. Please do not claim them as your own creation.
Hiei and his wife are wandering about and they some across a war. Ruby gets hurt and they stay at some one's house for her to get better, but while they're there Ruby lets a few more demons into the world
Some Of my OC's are going to meet a friend and are faced with a problem on the way.
(Once again with my bad titles) There is a heat wave and Yuki has a girl who's is madly in love with him. Something quick and sweet.
Serenity was an ordinary 11th grader, untill she became anything but ordinary....
I suck with titles but the story is pretty good. It's short too for the people with atention spans like mine. So here is my story!
When Soren met Ike, it was the first time he ever felt like he belonged. Like he was home. Path of Radiance story.
Old scars hold lots of old memories. Path of Radiance, TibarnxReyson
A disaster happens when kingdom hearts characters Cloud and Aerith have a honeymoon at Disney Castle
Rayman goes to comfront Sonic and co. While Luigi, Mario, Link, Heihachi and Pac-Man watch eatin Popcorn!
Mortal Kombat Conquest
This is Chris Fenton's poem about her and her dad, Danny. Please Read! It's short and sweet!