Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5176-5200 of 7814 results.
3rd poem i've submitted to this site. it was on won of my pictures, but i decided to submit it by itself. its not a fanfiction, but its a poem. please tell meb what you think.
just one of my poems. please tell me what you think.
This is just a profile for my FMA character, Serenity, which Metalbeast made for me.
A poem about sprites. Ya know? Those little 2-D dudes living in your Gameboy?
Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]
Shonen-Ai/Slash. ONE-SHOT. For Alicifer. Touch those you hold dearest to yourself, and never let them go...
A fictional fantasy of Celia and a childhood promise she made to a 'dragon', which she forgets. Just a cute short story.
Jordan had always had it tough going. Ever since birth, life was never good to her. Untill she met HIM....
Just a bunch of poems and stuff I've written over the years.
A Cath/Sara fanfic, cause we all know that they're HAWT.
Sara's POV
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
These are little poems, most likely an offshoot from ShinobiWolf's Broken Song. If anyone reads this who knows ShinobiWolf, please tell him/her to read this. I'd like the critiscm so I can write better.
Poem about Love
Ever wandered who the strongest Final Fantasy character was? Well a whole bunch of FF characters come face to face in a colluseum. All FF fans should come here!
a poem I made for New Years :D
What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.
a poem
I had found some poems I wrote a way long time ago. Decided to put em up here.
Sly Cooper has found another Cooper, but will his new relative live up to the Cooper legacy, or is he invoved with Muggshot?
Ayame finds Hari's video camera and torments the other Sohma's and some of my own characters.Some gay sugestions, but nothing big.
This story is based on an picture a had on MSN. It was of Aragon and Legolas standing next to eachother. I thought what are they doing? ONE-SHOT!
pretty funny!
“Naruto,” he began in a very gentle but firm voice, “you must forget Gaara, because I doubt you will ever see him again.” A young Naruto encounters a boy who is very much like himself.
Dutch original story I just started.
A Sonic story that takes place 15 years after where "Sonic X" Finished