Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5276-5300 of 7814 results.
it about Linkin Park....who else
I will get ya into the cartoon before it comes out...it is an great original work. The thing before the prologue is what I had to do for english. This is what you will start on before you get to the actual story...Cya!
These are all different version of that one song My United States of Whatever...in which that song I disclaim because my band didnt do it...but it is awesome! Enjoy!
This is a rather crap but brief insight into who voodoo is, i will explain later in more detail but it is late and very scrambled...read anyway.
I thought this would be funny to write! LOL!
Just a random, meaningless poem.
I was really bored one day and instead of reading someone elses fanfic they wrote i decided to write my own..this is it.Please comment also if you have like..title ideas or anything! ^_^
What happens when Jak gets killed? The worst day of Daxter's life. Warning: Sad.
This is dramaqueen101's request about Judgement Day.
I have some problems that ma friends dont understand; or i won't tell, either way. I wrote this when I was depressed.
I had these made for you, I know how they were made, I know what keeps them alive during the winter, and I know all the things and youkai that went into making these simple flowers. What I don’t know is why. Why do I do these things? SessRin
These are some random things off the top of my head.
I thought this would be funny since many of my friends (Including myself) are Zelda fans on here. Please review and comment.
BBxRae. (One-shot) Unable to sleep one night, Beast Boy discovers that he is not alone. Raven is also awake, and she has a rather embarrassing secret.
MY SEASON OF LYOKO.
SISSI FINDS LYOKO
After many countless hours of editing, I have made a clean version of Midnight Moon. When I say clean, I mean it has no mention of any yaoi-ish things.
A conversation between a mother and her five year old daughter. Just an idea i got whilst listening to Cristofori's Dream by David Lanz.
For all those who are curious on the Japanese names of Yuugiou GX. Here they all. This took me less then fifteen minutes to type down, yes fifteen minutes! Those minutes I could be using for other things! So, enjoy. =D
A poem about some of my feelings n experiences. I cant think of a title, comments welcome.
Just a little thing I did during some spare time. Hatori gets a call and one thing leads to another and Hatori is faced with a problem.
Who are you? Verca? Charlie? Mike? Take this quiz to find out!
Can anybody realy dance anymore?
(Contains slight sexual content)
When a theif meets a spy, what's the worse that could happen?
When all the State Alchemists have to contribute something to the military's Christmas party, what will Ed do? And can he help the newest recruit use her talents for good?
A story I made up with no link to any movie or show but i'll put it under Constantine if there's that genre