Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5301-5325 of 7814 results.
A poem that just literally wrote itself. I sat on a chair and the keyboard...well...it isn't hairy...
24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?
A short Christmas story i had to write for english.
in the first harry potter movie voldemort was on the back of quirrels head right? Soooo...me and my friend made a song of what he might sing if he isnt fainting over trolls or doing EVIL deeds for voldemort! Comments plz!
Also i dont own any of the
READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS
this is were errors come in Lyoko and the gang.set up firewalls the errors of lyoko could spread mwuhahaha.
This is a funny little... thing that Karasu_hiei-girl and I wrote one weekend together when we got bored. If you like humor, you'll like this!
Here are my poems
Charles Dickens classic, with a Sonic touch.
"We don't always remember our dreams, but they're there anyways." Iruka isn't a sound sleeper. Kakashi reflects.
Kakashi's supposed to be smart, but he just doesn't get it. Oneshot. Suggestions of KakaIru, but that's not the main focus.
Sasuke has left the villige and sakura is broken hearted.how will naruto and friends help her out.nar/saku or sasu/saku and more you deicide
Some of these songs are villans and some Titans. If you don't like a song well flame! If you do comment!
Co authored with Skye Mac; about the Sonic gang winding up in an alternative world; and with two witchy sisters.(OC)
wrote this about a year ago after i had a nit so great day with much fighting and bad words. Feel like banging my head repeatidly for posting it, but here it is, flame if you want to, i don't care
It was midnight, I was sleep deprived, and I wrote this.
Raven is in love...He is too with the help of twin ghosts will they be together?
My version of a Christmas that COULD POSSIBLY happen if Mrs. Claus were not around! -gasp-
My weird series!!! More info on the "Note!!!" page.
Two episodes for Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. Both don't really go together, but I did this in the show style, of having two stories each episode.
1 has some romance 2 has some violence
a song my freind wrote about the events in New Orleans...it was a school assignment but it turned out really well, so posted it
two teenagers run away from their orphanidge.. yada yada