Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5551-5575 of 7814 results.
My Brother Tala gose away and sie's and i try to find out how and why.
This tells you all about how really hard i have it. to live with taunting and teasing is something that really irks me. Enjoy!
Just a poem I did, because I could. If you read it I'd be really happy. I'm trying to be a writer, so any advice you could offer would help. About me and my used to be best friend.
The miss of my friend Stephy-chan when I move. T_T;;
This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, please comment. Naruto and Sasuke are putting on a performance at the Naruto theme park when Sasuke notices the growing amount of yaoi fans in the audience...(Naru/Sasu, Sasuke's POV)
Mild shonen-ai/slash. ONE-SHOT. A young boy just wants to see his brother again...
In love everything's fair. Even fatal desicions. Characters are from the SatAM Sonic verse. In between episodes.
"Future Robotnik" This was inspired by DCAarmus's description of the SatAM Robotnik in one of the scripts for his flash series "SatAM-Season0" The drawing is but a sketch.
When this came to my mind so did a little story...

Consider this a small f
This is a Dream-fanfic (The entire event was experienced in a dream with little alterations) and is completely around the SEGA character Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Eggman). It has only altered slightly to improve the reading experience. It's been a long time
Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!
I'll love you, even in death.
Candace, wakes up, trapped in a cold, eerie, metal lab. Why is she here? Why does she have these memories? And most importantly, is she real?
You'll see! ^^
My first fic, basiclly Gohan joins Queen. Please R & R
Mmmmmyes...I am. Are you? I need to know. REALLY I DO!
Taro, the leader of the Hyrosanryu group of ninjas, tells his story about a little girl who he considers the Heaven on this Earth.
this has me,eyumi (erushi-hime) and one of my best friends Sotashiin it!!!!!! so um READ****runs away and eats cookie****
A slash fic between Panther and Diamond
Sandy was always the non-conformist. She never wanted to be like everyone else, never wanted to not stand out in a crowd. She was independant and reckless.
Then she was shipped off to Cormerick's School for Unfortunate Talents.
Cell absorbes android 17 and everyone's all like "WTF"
A funny parody of how I (Mrs Katie Way) thought the Cell Saga should've happened.
If you have never seen the Cell Saga, there may be spoilers, because I kept the real plot (That Toriyama-sama w
What it must feel like to be blind
well the titans met a new villan and he is after starfire.

couples. rxs bbxr
Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE
Cherry Ichigomiya, aka Cherii Star, is part ghost, part sapphire lori bird. She and Danny become fast friends and know about each others' secret, but when Vlad Plasmius arrives and their friendship is put to the test, will they rise above the evil an
This story is about these 3 teenage witches from the past...they became evil now,then...THEY'RE GONNA TURN SOME PEOPLE INTO REAL MONSTERS!!!
how will luna and the gang stop this?,find out!