Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5576-5600 of 7814 results.
just a one shot song-fic.
Kagome closed her eyes. Oh how she missed him! How he had disappeared before she could tell him how she truly feels. How his hair would gleam in the sun and his ears would perk up when she talked. Every d
A list or pronunciations of the names of the characters and places for "Arasya." Please forgive me if the way I wrote the pronunciation doesn't make much sense, but this is my first pronunciation guide, so I gave examples of how the words sound.
Sonic told Amy to get out of his life, so she did! Sonic didn't mean to say that to Amy. Will he find Amy and tell his real feeling around her, or will Amy will never be seen by Sonic? People for ages 10 and up.
This isn't exactly a story. This is exactly what the title says it is. It's a theory on why people "hate" themselves, and in some cases kill themselves. It all has to do with fear... Read it if you want to find out more ^_^
This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!
Andrew Champion is given a "free-will" project, a weeklong assignment that tests one's ability to make strong choices. Saddled with loudmouthed friends, an unattainable crush, and the geekiest girl in school as a partner, he'll walk a rocky road.
based on the game secret of the cused mask
Uh oh, Piccolo is mad and bad and because of that trunks is sad!
This is what happens when Luigi goes on his own Super Mario 64 adventure! ^^
this is another poem song thingy
this is more of a song or poem type of thingy
What happens when the Mayor of amity park calls on the Teen Titans to help capture Inviso-Bill or Danny Phantom? You just might have to read to fined out! This story should have laffs and action the rest will be a suprize!
I like this poem..
you ere his footsteps in the shadows. how ong can you run for?
Duo and Heero are feeling lonely, and Quatre and Trowa's loveing behaviour isn't helping. With loneliness eating at them, will they finally admit their feelings?
Quatre is alone at home, with a storm strong outside. But it's the wind that scares Quatre the most. And there's only one man that can comfort him.
The X-kids have an awesome year and are rewarded with a trip to Hawaii... with the acolytes and brotherhood. Is the professor really this stupid?
My sister was emotionally abused by her husband. She moved away with him. Then she moved back (without him, they kinda seperated for 2 months). Then she decides that she wants to move back with him, so I wrote this to tell her how I felt.
A "Know Your Stars" show like the one from All That. Just with characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sonic the Hedgehog and Danny Phantom. Rated H for massive comedy.
What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.
Yay! Lame title! Anyway it was never given a name but it's basically The Orgin of Cat, Powderpoe, and Johnny.
Too excited to wait. It's up now and the polls will be open soon!
THese quotes took me two years to write... i know.. i was just really bored... Well...enjoy!
A young mans brother dies. Torn by greif and guilt, a stranger convinces him that he could see his brother again if he does what the stranger tells him to. The young man listens intently, and within a month is finding strange things happening.
Another poem. A bad day in the life of me.