Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5876-5900 of 7814 results.
You know that you can surpass that problem ;-)
Canción que te va a ayudar en pensar las cosas. Tú sabes que puedes
sometimes people hide behind a smile to fool others but deep down they know they can't lie to themselves
Unknown Memorys it’s about a Boy (Called John) who appears at the school in the middle off the night, which can’t remember anything, but he think his past is connected to Lyoko somehow.
umm....yeah
I did this poem sitting around being bored and thinkin about stuff that I hate... and this is what I came up with.
Rei Anul Sama wrote a story a lot like this, but it was *my* original idea. She wrote the story (Demons of Old) her own way, and I didn't approve cause she made Sesshoumaru a total wuss (and she screwed the whole ending up). This is *my* version of it.
-NOTE- You must read at least the introduction of Floral Skies to understand this! What happens when Max is bored with a few elemental powers? And what happens when a schoolgirl comes by? Will the hamsters succeed? We'll find out..
i love this story
What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.
2 years after Terra's death...that's all I can say heehee. there's gonna be some romance!! But I won't say between whom, then ya won't read it. R&R plz!!
This is my version of Whose line. I hope you like it.
A wacked out fanfic about Naraku's ingenious plot to destoy Inu-yasha and the gang. VERY Stupid and may cause people to go insane. Read at your own risk. (One-Shot)
this is acualy a poem about coke, its better that it sounds, its suposed to be funny. oh yeah, i sux at descriptions.
It was a little bio I had done for a website
Testing out some possible story lines.
fire in it!
It's my own little dedication to Sephiroth.
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
inuyasha thinks hes destroyed sesshomaru..or was it a dream?
oh yeah put this for the discription for it " alright heres the deal, me and lonely always thought damn our rp would make an awesome anime, sadly we havent had any takers. so i didthe next best thing, after lonelys copy got deleted anyway, i made it
Part Four: The Death of Sim has come, Zim has married (Now single) Tak, but could it be that Zim has completely forgotten of Sim? And will Sim try to get revenge in the afterlife? Ch.3 is up!
A brief review of my best friend Mike and I growing up. All the times we spent together; our victories and losses. His memory still burns in my mind even after so long. (Rated PG)
My twin brother Rick is better than me in every way. He brings out every flaw in me and I hate him. I hate him so bad I could just... (Rated: PG)