Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 5901-5925 of 7814 results.
well, its a YYH fic, hieixOC. i hope you enjoy it!! ^^
"so there's me, sitting peacefully on the couch reading as usual.Then a sudden explosion from down stairs shock me from my seat." Ricky is an ordinary girl who worries about oridinary things but her happy life is about to be turned upside-down
A poem that i wrote because i was feeling angsty...
Just some helpful tips on how to kill Sora(all Sora fans I mean no offence)
Inuyasha and the gang are travling but then are tied up and taken prisoner by read for yourself I can't tell
All my favorite anime shows and their people are going to compete in a special challenge.Who will be #1!!!!!
This is just a little poem, it was the first I had done in a while...so it isn't that wonderful I suppose.

It was created as a devotional to my dearest friends.
A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!
*French Story* A girl named Victoria discovers in a magic place that she can use his thoughts to save his childhood friend that disappeared some years ago. Through her dreams she will meet other caracters that will lead her to other magic adventures.
All thanks to Tim Burton's 'meloncholy death of Oyster boy' Is the first of a few stories... Will have some art to follow... Hope you like !!
These two girls are sisters - and enemies. When Kara does something naughty she is sent packing.
Two kids who live on the streets. Its really old and I don't think I'll ever complete it...
A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best
The Sonic Characters that you all know love and hate, come together to answer Fan Mail from idiotic Fans (Besides the people on this site!!!!)
a load of poems i made up and i no its not a banner i just didnt no were to put it
This a story about Nichrom and his feelings about the death of his brother
this story is my first sonic story so enjoy
A song that I sent into a contest as a poem. I could win $1000...
The relationship between the Cherubim (angels) and the humans is deteriorating... and Riona, an orphan cherub, is feeling the effects of all of it.
a poem about a bird.
This is the theme songs to sonic characters and to sonic heroes teams. Enjoy!
Well, I'm making a story of... " How in the Heck did I think of Collie, Anti, and all of the Other Characters!!!"
Collie: Woooohoooo!!!! I finally get to find out how I got here!!!
Anti:... and how I got stuck with Him...
SPS: Enjoy!!!!
Vol.2 of my Sonic Characters.
Melinda is my own character and her, Yugi, and Yami are very tight. Just please read and comment!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! *puppydog pout*