Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6001-6025 of 7814 results.
This is for my best friend, dingooftheshadows, who has let me use her characters Fox and Aura! This is a simple tale of love that revolves around my fancharacter Sade the Hedgehog and dingo's character Fox the Kitsune!
Story Summary:
When kids & teens go back to school, some of them wish it was summer everyday for the rest of their lives. For one person, that actually happened! I'll tell you a story about that person who suffered the continuous summer for the res
There's a guy..Isn't there always? Anyways, I had nothing better to do and my fingers just kept on a typing. So, please comment, lemme know if there is anything I could fix.
Intro: AU-What if everyone we know alive and are in hiding or trying find each other. With a dark figure(aka Anakin) watching Jessica(new chara) Skywalker{Age-24} and Luke Skywalker{Age-20} helping their Uncle Owen Lars. Leia Organa/Skywalker(Age-20)
again, this is a fanfic of Genkai's fanfic. if you really liked the last 67 things, then you'll really like this one! pls read and comment! ^_^
Since Rosalyn was sick, and Calvin's parents called a new babysitter, the six-year old tyranny lad stuck with the famous 90's TV redhead who has bunch of fashion senses.
DON'T READ THIS SONIC FREAK!!! oh! & who ever wrot "A Love woth dieing for"
I'm very very very ssrryy if u think i copyed u!
a fight with bulma leaves vegeta lonely

(my first songfic)
they will Come I promis u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, i was angry.
Traduction d'une fanfic superbe que j'ai trouvé sur fanfiction.net .
Je n'ai pas trouvé le courage de la finir Y_Y I'm sorry !
Enfin, c'est un ShikaIno génial, allez le lire en VO c a croquer. Dmg que l'auteur l'ait abandonnée T.T
The epic story of Hero and his quest to define true power.
This is a song i wrote. I was inspired by the band Alice in Chains. I finally decided to fracking write something
What happens when Shippo gives Inuyasha a flower?? O.o my expression exactly. A funny short One-shot story.(at least i thought it was funny)
Complete with the Dictionary of flabla. Some of the Rules of flabla will be added in later.
tala commits suicide!!! R&R!!!
Vegeta Returns back home after two weeks since buu was defeated and has a talk to Bulma.
a random thought that i had one day in chem. i just thought that i would give it a try.
Off the top of meh head...
Dedicated To LieDetector16! She is so sweet! I hope you like it! LieDetector16 and i love to cry!
A Song i wrote... so if the words ar kinda wierd its beacause thats how you sing them with the beat! ^_^ Hope you like it! Especially LieDetector16
While traviling to find Naraku, Kagome senses a jewel shard and the gang investigates, uknown to them that a group of traveling demon slayers has a "little" surprise for them.
An exiled princess, a young lord, and a betrayed and orphaned prince. The three ingredients that make SMR the fanfic that it is.
Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell
this is a poem and a message from an anon. character of mine who lost his best friend. Though my best friend is still alive (and I would not have it any other way!) this poem is just as much from my heart as his.