Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6076-6100 of 7814 results.
This is a poem that I wrote to my crush.(I haven't given it to him what do you think?) Any way this is my best poem and I would appreciate it greatly if you would review!!!
Reiki was ordinary, pretty in her own way regular friends but then her parents tell her why they have been fighting these past months...
Yomi and Raizen, Raizen and Yomi. The wo kings juggle a single person back and forth, fighting for her favor, and trying to protect her from Mukuro, but they fins she's a little more than a handful. And she will change their lives forever.
kyoshi Mitari has a problem, the end of humanity, he has an even bigger problem, his best friend getting involved. And the biggest problem yet: His best friend is his girlfriend.
This is a revised version of a one-shot I wrote a while ago. Kuzco loses his parents, and finds comfort in someone else. This fanfic is pretty dark emotionally, but there isn't a content rating for that.
Just a fun game I made up for NO prizes, just FUN! ^_^ I match a song with part of a video game, and you have to guess the part I'm thinking about! *The song lyrics are hints*
its a song by Ashanti that I always sing.
well... yeah... its about 4 of my characters... yeah... read if you want...
Yusuke and the others fall into this weird portal.And they meet Inyasha and the others.Now they have to find a way home+_+
This was actually for school. (We were studying myths). It's supposed to explain why wolves howl...
a poem inspired by a comic i read.
weird lil poem that just popped into my head.
This Story sucks and its for Terra fans!! please comment
a poem *blushes* um, just a poem
I got this stuff from different sources, and damned if each one said a different birthstone. I didn't feel like looking them all up, so make do.
A simple piece looking at different ways of describing characters. A lot of people on another site seemed to like it a lot ... for some odd reason.
About a girl who is alot like me. She has a strong imagination and most things for her turn into adventures. Just a small story I'm working on
Interview with Inuyahsa
poem
A poem about spike, and him trying to win Buffy over.
A poem that tells that good always wins.
a stupid poem I wrote last year.
A poem of a man who's lost his wife to death, and he can't forget her.
. . .
A poem about your imagination