Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6451-6475 of 7814 results.
Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!
Set during episode one of the anime. Kaoru takes a moment to wonder where a simple rurouni would get such a brutal scar. Please read and review!
Just a quick one-shot of Kenshin dealing with his first assassination... and starting to realize (if not understand) the consequences of his choice. Please Review!
Can you guess what this poem is about?
My love song
it is a metaphor for my life
I really can't think of a proper name for this story, but its a harry potter fanfic.
COMPLETE one-shot“Remus I’m going to kill you!” Remus heard the high angry screech of Nymphadora Tonks and decided that maybe it was best for him to leave the comfort of his favorite chair at Grimmauld, and run.~After 7th book~
the same rp o0fu_grl0o has posted (lost one)
This is a Yu Yu Hakusho story about a girl would is Jin's sister but... they dont no it and soon fall in love yet there is more that love this girl Yoko comes out somtimes and greets her and Hiei is not as mean to her as he is the group but He just t
Its really a luv poem, about InuYasha and Kagome. With their relationship
mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff
A poem that I wrote at 10:00. I got bored so I wrote this up.
Voile Kanno reflects upon his reason for fighting after a battle. He ponders; are he and his fellow slayers humans, angels, or demons?
-Oneshot-
Stuff for my Sonic characters.
some thing strange is going on in this story eggmans been awful quite latley its all ok until events that allready happend are happening again! its up to sonic and freinds to find out whats wrong!
Aang,Sokka,and Katara have to cross one last small country to get to the North Pole. Problem is, they are stuck on the mountain covered country.
So fluffy, it purrs! A KyoXSaki, YukiXTohru, ShigureXHimself(joking), and i dunno who else fic. Mostly KyoXSaki
This is just a litle something I hougth of. What if Clay Aiken realy adopted a young asian girl?
My first story I've finished(but not yet typed up). I'm coming up with typing the rest as I type this.
My Story I made up, about baing banished from a supposed perfect world
This is to my gf that I love and letting her no that I can never forget her.
Redoing them all X3 And thanks to everyone who gave me credit for this idea.
A story told in first person by the one and only Yami Atemu! I got the idea from the song i named it after. It's not very long, but different for a change. Enjoy!