Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6501-6525 of 7814 results.
READ MY POEM, IT'S ABOUT NOT BEING NOTICED THEN YOU START TO BE NOTICED
a poem
COMMENT PLEASE
Randomly chosen pairs find themselves in Lyoko. Who will win 10,000 dollars?
This story is about me going to my brother's school and it's all fine and dandy when..... wait I can't tell you now. YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO FIND OUT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bakura has some weird dream that makes him choose to live life misrible or happy. He keeps on having these dreams and then some one comes along and tries to hurt his family and friends. Can he save them?
Poems written by me
Lane Rykani's Desc for Furcadia
I poem i wrote
Includes: Anime/Manga: Shinzo, Shaman King, Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z/GT, Beyblade: G-Revolution, FullMeatal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vid. Games: Kingdom Hearts
Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*
What happens when Slade decides to take one of the Teen Titan's as his apprentice? Who will it be? This is my first fanfic! Enjoy!
A bio of my Sonic the Hedgehog fancharacter Faybian the Hedgefox!!!
*New* I've been wanting to write this up so bad! Lupin/Kenshin crossover!
Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!
Kurama's thoughts on the death of a close friend. (non-yaoi)
well, not much to say about this. just another sorta angry poem. I was in a bad mood when I wrote the first section, the second section I put there recently just cause I didn't think 12 were enough. well, enjoy!
I have no idea why me and my bro made this retarded guide...O_______o
*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.
I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R
Eh... I just was required to do this for drama. I didn't want to have to do any acting so... yeah.
This is just a poem i felt like writing for my friends. I'm sorta worried about one of em'.
Well this is just a little poem. Which doesn't rhyme. That i wrote during Lunch recess.
My adventures in the virtual world. contains many ripoffs of anime and video games. also contains odd explosions.....read it if you dare V^_^
Okay, this is about Sabjuh (a very good friend of mine) and me, going to Japan. Or rather, Tokyo. Rather still, Sunset Shrine. Teeheehee. You'll see where this is going. Just Read!
The aftermath of *Haunted