Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6576-6600 of 7814 results.
I decided to write this based on my made-up character in the Lupin RPGs that I'm in!
This is a poem from a roleplay I was in -awhile- ago. The Hiei and Kurama came up with this poem helping a girl from Kurama's school with her homework. I guess I put it under YYH category.
This short story is basically about how some people forget about traditional ways when technology comes along.
A poem I made a while back that kind of reflects the ingnorance and corruption of this world.
it's a good story i am told but im never going to send it to all the ppl i need so here it is. ur gonna have to read it to find out wut's it about.
Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.
A story about Drek and Alex when they were younger. now that there brother and Sister, they have to learn to get along, and about each other
The Dark Empire begins to assemble their forces in great numbers. Their goal, to conquer the entire Anime Universe.
read and find out...
well as you can see this is the best memory i've had till now and i will always remember... this is a must-read for girls....
dedicated to stu xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s. i did find angie Again ;)
ok well Cyclone isnt in this one but it has some interesting parts.
This is how my life seems
it is how i feel about life
Another funny list! You never how insane your school can be...
this was fast work. it didn't take too long to write.
I wrote this at Chelsea's. I'm rather fond of it.
Hello i hope you enjoyed it or enjoy it go easy on me its the first thing ive done on this site commentz?
This is a collection of fancharacters for Sonic. If you would like me to add a chapter for your character, just comment with the required info (see Pukki's Bio for a sample).
The story begins when a young man finds a crystal in his family's attic...
Raven and I are going out to eat. Only Chaos could follow. MUHAHA!
Cyclone is a horse....Lycan's in this YEY....I hate Jak.....I like serenity
just another poem. Its yaoish i guess but you cant tell. Its about two guys falling in love and one leaving the other.
This is really deep. It's all true the disriptions are real. None of this is figurative i swear.
A...poem. You know you want to read it. :O
These are some short poems I wrote. I think they're pretty good. The first ones a little scary but thats what you get when you mix koolaid and soda. enjoy.
this is an example of the power of bordom. (done in school)