Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 7151-7175 of 7814 results.
Who'd would ever think that Jack would have a identical twin brother, thats a PIRATE!!!???
Miroku’s having a conversation with his little angel about his ‘little angel’ (who he can’t seem to tell that he loves her) lol.
Again its short.
Its not to long just read it.
Once upon a time there was a kingdom made of clay. There was no violence or hatred. Everyone was happy. Everyone is, except a young girl named Avani.
Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.
This is the story to my picture of Vampire Ankou. In this story, her name is Faen Tivris, because that is what her human father named her. Um.. it's the first chapeter in a long line of them...
Mariah thinks about how her heart was broken. How everything is how it is, because she didn't tell him she loved him. (NOT A REI/MARIAH!!!)
my friend valerie wanted me to write a poem about killing her in her sleep so here it is!
A little poem I just thought of about Kai and what his girlfriend would think about him.
The story behind the picture of Chai. Please comment if you can =).
My idea on what is the humans race weakness. Something i think we as a race deny more than anything.
NA NA NA BOO BOO!!
Well It's 4th Of July, U Expect Me Not To Go Crazy!?
just a poem that popped in my head... about how i felt my family.... well my grandma and anuties side...*sighs*
-Taiato- Yamato and Taichi deside to bake a cake and end up having a little fun at the same time
A short fan fiction about Yamato and Taichi going strawberry picking. Contains some fluff.
A love song I wrote. ^_^
This is a song I wrote about broken promises and lies.
A poem I wrote about... well crying. ^^; The words may seem weird at first, but they make sense if you think about it. (I don't like the last line...)
this is a poem about Squirm my character he has many things wrong with him and among them is his constant blaading from the mouth and eyes because of this he never goes out in public he is very very thin and has misery reflecting in his emty grey eye
The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const
This really wont have any significance to anyone.. but im putting it on here to do so.. Its basically how i met Madra and how i got to know her...
This is my poetry collection. I hope you like it^_^.
a poem i wrote a while back about my character Zouw change in the way he sees the world with the help of Tayiko